Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
May 5, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #227 of 940
psp2.jpg

psp.jpg

May 5, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #228 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
Must be a pain in the neck to change songs.

not really iriver has the optional remote,
and the optical cable is long so the iriver can also be easily kept outside the case whilst connected.

May 5, 2006 at 11:20 PM Post #229 of 940
i see lots of pictures uploaded here, in which zen micros are connected to pocket amps. how do these users expect a improvement in the sound performance as zen micro doesn't have a lineout? am i wrong? i would buy zen micro and connect it to a pav2 too but i started to reconsşder after i have read that it doesn't have a lineout! i think buying a iriver h10 would be a better idea if you want an obvious sound performance,if you think to connect your mp3 player to an amp.

May 6, 2006 at 2:17 AM Post #232 of 940
my portable rig at the end of the day, thrown over the foot of the bed:
portarig2rw.jpg

inside is an sr-71 amp, etymotic er4p, and cowon m3 mp3p. i should have a new iriver h140 next week, will rockbox it and fill it up with flac encoded music.

May 6, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #234 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceconvoy
Is that a spyderco? If so, then nice.

centofante 3.
there's about a grand worth of audio gear in that wallet.
wink.gif

May 6, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #235 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
not really iriver has the optional remote,
and the optical cable is long so the iriver can also be easily kept outside the case whilst connected.

Ah I didn't notice the player, I took a shot at a smartass comment and it failed, maybe next time.
wink.gif

May 6, 2006 at 4:07 PM Post #238 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeeeMeS
Out of my iPod I find amping the headphone out to be fine
I hear the zen has similar headphone out performance to the ipod

doesn't line out scientifically provide a better performance than a hp out? would be happy to inform me about it. because this is my key criteria. i would buy zen micro but now reconsidering as it doesn't have a line-out. some say lineout is better whereas some can't perceive a difference, i am really confused, dear friends please help me.

hi from Turkiye

May 6, 2006 at 9:43 PM Post #240 of 940
Lots of nice gear; let's get some more pictures going! I would've posted pictures but my rig literally changes every 2 weeks. Will post pictures when I finalize my rig (soon). Ipod mini -> pa2v2 -> ER-4s.

Where do you guys buy your pelican cases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back