Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part IX]
Dec 20, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #556 of 1,051
DSC_0012.JPG

Finally I did it, picture in this thread..!
biggrin.gif

Rig in pic, Classic 160gb -> Alo cryo dock-> Minibox-E+ -> PK1, which are in my ears, of course.

Oh and yes, those rubber bands are ugly, I need to get some black ones, my old black ones were little on the screen. And for perfect Sonic gaming experience I want see it all, greatest thing made for iPod so far..
biggrin.gif

Dec 20, 2007 at 12:41 PM Post #557 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by basman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fresh from Ibasso:

P2003.jpg

P2015.jpg

Hornet002.jpg

Dec 20, 2007 at 2:13 PM Post #558 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by srozzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the acid journey? that sound slike a trip

It is quite a trip, isn't it?

It is actually a 60s/early 70s acid/psychedelic/hippie/groovy/classic rock Hi-MD featuring 25 artists from around that era (1961-73) in all, like The Grateful Dead, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, Steppenwolf, The Who (1964-70, pre-Who's Next), The Yardbirds, etc., all recorded from 25 75-80-minute super-compilations I put together on MiniDiscs (in SP mode) and uploaded to my PC with my MZ-RH1 and transferred to Hi-MD in 64K Atrac 3 Plus for my MZ-NH700. I have 7 more Hi-MD compliations, 3 more 25-artist super-compilations and 4 more featuring 35-40 albums (all 8 represent different genres each for multi-diversity), and tout them around, and, oh yeah, I still do have the original MDs themselves to listen to on any of my many legacy (SP/MDLP/NetMD) units as well as in my car.

As for all the pictorials on this board, I think it is great that everyone showing off their wares, as we do that all the tme on the MDCF Minidisc Community Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) and believe me I have seen some good ones, but this board seems to take those (and mine) to school a bit. I am sure glad they got this board up and running after that terrible system collapse a few weeks back, I am quite impressed.

Dec 21, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #559 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That cable looks very nice. It makes me want to buy one just because...
redface.gif

I saw it and thought, MAN if I am going to go with a great LOD this is the one. I love the sound, and it LOOKS as good as it sounds...

Dec 21, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #560 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ninja: how does hte au/ag cable sound?

It gives a more open sound-stage to me. I have only compared it to the Bling Bling LOD, and the mini-to-mini connection. It really does give a bigger sound canvas compared to the other connections. I'm a Jazz musician, so listening for clipping and what I consider the edge of an instruments tonal range in the music is what is most important to me. With this dock I can hear those edges better. I did the test of 256 to Lossless test and got a 5 out of 6 with this dock compared to my Bling dock that I got a 1 out of 6 right.

I hope this helps, it really is a great dock, Ken is the man...

Dec 22, 2007 at 4:14 AM Post #561 of 1,051
Not the most petite system, but it has a lot of nice features. SPDIF out to the iBasso D1, 800x480 -16 million color touch screen, reads SD flash card readers, USB thumb drives, and some USB hard drives. It also supports morphgear and can play many game emulators such as Game Boy and Sega Genesis. It has wi-fi and if you look head-fi.org is being shown live on the browser in the picture. Watching movies with the DT770 Pros is really fun. Anyway here is the beast...

Q5w_IBASS0_D1_DT770.jpg

Q5w_IBASS0_D1_Cardreader.jpg

Q5w_IBASS0_D1_Matrix.jpg

Dec 22, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #566 of 1,051
btheadphones.jpg

Got these headphones today, they were 75% off (lashed out about 40 bucks) sp i thought i'd buy them just for the sake of it. Never had BT headphones, wanted to try how they were, and also they fit under a bicycle helmet so they won't go unused. They also have a SD slot and integrated mp3 player, and a fm radio. I tinkered a bit with the BT before i realized the proble i was having with not getting sound was due to me connecting it in normal bt mode, not a2dp. The sound quality is nothing like im used to, theres very little bass and basicaly what you can expect from such a cheap product. Still, I have tested BT headphones briefly at a convention. and these are better. It's not something i'll use instead of my normal rig, by far, but they are great for use while cycling to work simply due to the lack of wires.

Dec 22, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #567 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audelic Norm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not the most petite system, but it has a lot of nice features. SPDIF out to the iBasso D1, 800x480 -16 million color touch screen, reads SD flash card readers, USB thumb drives, and some USB hard drives. It also supports morphgear and can play many game emulators such as Game Boy and Sega Genesis. It has wi-fi and if you look head-fi.org is being shown live on the browser in the picture. Watching movies with the DT770 Pros is really fun. Anyway here is the beast...

That is one sweet setup...I need one of those...

btw a pic of the windows desktop would of been cool too..
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 22, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #568 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audelic Norm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HOLY CRAP!!! the Q5 looks awesome. I bet it sound great too out of the D1, you are so lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back