Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part IX]
Dec 19, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #541 of 1,051
My portable rig (iPod touch + V-Moda Vibes)

touch-portable.jpg

And its not-so-portable alter-ego (iPod touch + ALO Imod Supercotton dock + RSA Tomahawk + Shure e500 + Sensaphonics custom sleeve)

touch-home-rig-front.jpg

touch-home-rig-back.jpg

Dec 19, 2007 at 1:29 AM Post #544 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlie00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And its not-so-portable alter-ego (iPod touch + ALO Imod Supercotton dock + RSA Tomahawk + Shure e500 + Sensaphonics custom sleeve)
touch-home-rig-front.jpg

The best part of the iPod Touch is that even though it is bigger, it is still thin enough to be pocketable!!! * my current setup has similar size...

Dec 19, 2007 at 3:47 PM Post #547 of 1,051
My crappy ( relatively ) rig, Creative ZEN 4GB + 4GB > iBasso T1 > Sennheiser CX300.

I bought some EC2s but they simply did not fit in my ears so they've gone and I'm on the lookout for some other new headphones. Need to replace the 3.5mm - 3.5mm cable and find a better way of holding them together and I'm done for now.

dscf4023mr7.jpg

dscf4019wx0.jpg

dscf4014eu8.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The old X3 I don't use at all

Feel free to donate to my very worthy cause
tongue.gif

Seriously though how would you rate the Mylarones compared to the CX300s? I did consider them before ordering the Shures.

Dec 19, 2007 at 6:23 PM Post #548 of 1,051
I finally got around to uploading some shots of my rigs. It's funny how fast you can spend a huge load of cash for our toys...
tongue.gif

And, yes this is two different portable rigs. My 5G 60GB and the new Classic 160 with the sweet ALO Au/Ag Super Cotton LOD.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Dec 19, 2007 at 7:14 PM Post #549 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raikiri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My crappy ( relatively ) rig, Creative ZEN 4GB + 4GB > iBasso T1 > Sennheiser CX300.

I bought some EC2s but they simply did not fit in my ears so they've gone and I'm on the lookout for some other new headphones. Need to replace the 3.5mm - 3.5mm cable and find a better way of holding them together and I'm done for now.

Feel free to donate to my very worthy cause
tongue.gif

Seriously though how would you rate the Mylarones compared to the CX300s? I did consider them before ordering the Shures.

You could try some sticky velco, Thats what i use on mine and it works a treat

Dec 19, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #550 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could try some sticky velco, Thats what i use on mine and it works a treat

Cheers, I actually have some that I used to fit my water cooling pump
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #551 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raikiri /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Mylars are way better than the CX300 in about every aspect (clarity, sibilance, no "grainy" treble like the CX300, midrange, soundstage, cable microphonics, etc). I like them all - except the old X3 model, since that one has about as much bass as an Ety ER-6. Bass on the XB, XBi, and X3i is fine, however.

Dec 20, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #552 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja95 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
medium.jpg

That cable looks very nice. It makes me want to buy one just because...
redface.gif

Dec 20, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #555 of 1,051
the acid journey? that sound slike a trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back