Pictures of your portable rig- Part III of the infinite trilogy
Nov 11, 2005 at 11:15 PM Post #496 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by t10
How do you like the UM1s? I am thinking of buying a pair to jog with to replace my E2c's since I'd like a bit more detail.

I think they're great, I like them better than the e3c's I had before. The highs on them are still pretty rolled off so I'd be hard pressed to reccomend them for detail. I've owned the e2c's as well and the um1's are more comfortable by far, and once they burn in they seem to have a very good soundstage for canalphones. The bass isn't particularly strong but it's enough for me.

Nov 11, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #497 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
Don't mean to be rude, but the Sony HD5 line has been out since the summer, and are about to be surpassed by the new "walkman" line, due first in the UK later this month

Want to know how to avoid future embarassment? Visit this site more often, as well as pay attention to the "new Sony HDD DAPs thread", or the first 2 links in my sig

dude just leave

Nov 12, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #498 of 1,017
Quote:

Don't mean to be rude, but the Sony HD5 line has been out since the summer, and are about to be surpassed by the new "walkman" line, due first in the UK later this month

Want to know how to avoid future embarassment? Visit this site more often, as well as pay attention to the "new Sony HDD DAPs thread", or the first 2 links in my sig

you should avoid future embarrasment.

Nov 12, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #499 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by xluben
?
confused.gif
?

Don't worry the rest of us aren't that mean.
wink.gif

Nov 12, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #501 of 1,017
Quote:

Holy bejeezus, this guy was hilarious! ::cartoon sound::> wom-wom-wom-wommmm....

Nov 12, 2005 at 8:09 AM Post #505 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Hey anti, is that carpet in the background or an infestation of maggots?
eek.gif

oh if u didn't mention that i never woulda noticed *sick*

Nov 12, 2005 at 12:32 PM Post #508 of 1,017
Beware, if you ever have a maggot spilling incident on that floor, you're stuffed!

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:15 PM Post #510 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Picked up a new bag for my portable setup...
icon10.gif

IMG_2312.jpg

Sweet! Not my choice of color, but sweet. What I notice is that nobody seems to employ any remotes (such as the old Airclick that allowed for use of the line-out before Griffin apparently lost their mind http://www.griffintechnology.com/pro...lick/index.php) or even the cable-remote with their iPods, no matter how deeply the thing is hidden & rigged up in a bag. I was thinking about an AirClick for my 3G, but since I would not be able to take it with me upgrading to a 5G...

Edit: ... argh, shame on impulse buying, just picked one up new off eBay for €28 shipped.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back