Pictures of your portable rig- Part III of the infinite trilogy
Nov 10, 2005 at 7:56 AM Post #466 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets
Or we could just ignore what i said and continue to fill up the page with that picture.. Whatever works for everyone else.
rolleyes.gif

icon10.gif
Sorry I didn't see your post yet by the time I wrote mine. I fixed mine.

Nov 10, 2005 at 1:43 PM Post #468 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by enjoi_rootbeer
hey t10...aren't you on sfftech? i'm a proud owner of a working shuttle sn25p. pics up someday...

Yeah
wink.gif
And congrats on the SN25P. I really wanted one, but it was a wee bit too large for my tastes. I really hope they stuff the NF4 chipset into G series chassis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMcMasterJ
Aww I used to have that same MZ-N910 back in my MD days. It's a shame too because MD is such a great format. I just hated SonicStage and wish MD were more widespread in the US. They are great for recording and editing, but that model can't upload!

Hehehe, to be honest, I have never even tried MD's with SonicStage. I always used to make a CD, and just dub it at 4x onto MD on my Z10. In the pic it is connected via optical, basically using the MD as an amp. Yep, all 5mW of it
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

PS. Jakets, you get pretty worked up about space saving, for a guy who's sig is like half the page. /ducks
very_evil_smiley.gif

Am just kidding bud
wink.gif

Nov 10, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #469 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by t10
Yeah
wink.gif
And congrats on the SN25P. I really wanted one, but it was a wee bit too large for my tastes. I really hope they stuff the NF4 chipset into G series chassis.

Hehehe, to be honest, I have never even tried MD's with SonicStage. I always used to make a CD, and just dub it at 4x onto MD on my Z10. In the pic it is connected via optical, basically using the MD as an amp. Yep, all 5mW of it
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

PS. Jakets, you get pretty worked up about space saving, for a guy who's sig is like half the page. /ducks
very_evil_smiley.gif

Am just kidding bud
wink.gif

Someone has too! And im going to reduce my sig now because of you. lol

Nov 10, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #472 of 1,017
Just sold my Muvo V200 (at a good price, $140), and then went with a friend to the used electronics market and found this little thing lying on a table for $62:

Picture001.jpg

I think its a good price for a Shuffle, though the guy sold it to me without the original ipod earbuds and he didnt have the lanyard, and gave me some cheap sony earbuds instead.

came home and listened to it with my E2cs, then proceeded to sync it with my iTunes library, everything went perfect (btw its a 1GB unit)

The sound quality is very good, though i dont think its the end all be all like some people say, its definitely better than the Muvo and though different than the Ipod nano i have, there are things i like more in the nano, like the instrument separation.

Nice low end though, but this was never a problem with the E2cs i guess
wink.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #474 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth
Ooh! HD-580 Jubilee's (I think?). I've never seen a pair before.

Nope, I believe those are the Sennheiser HD600's? I think I've seen RnB mention them elsewhere before...
580smile.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 8:13 AM Post #479 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
that doesnt explain much since the 580s and 600s use identical drivers.

The 580 Jubilee was Sennheiser's 50th anniversay limited edition headphone and was the predecessor to the HD600. the 580 Jubilees had a frame supposedly made of carbon fiber and metal grills just like the HD600. Sennheiser basically realized that the Jubilee was worth making as a regular production item and the HD600 was born. the 580s and the 600s do indeed use the same driver, but the 600s have more closely matched ones. i think the main difference in sound between the two phones is probably better resonance damping with the HD600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back