Pictures of your portable rig- Part III of the infinite trilogy
Oct 29, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #316 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
Just me or is the 5G black different to imagination in real life? - if you can understand that
smily_headphones1.gif

Is that a good thing or bad thing? I think people would think it would just be a black version of the 4G, but I think in real life it looks different due to the clear plastic infront of the black layer. Either way, I think it looks very sweet, and now I'm happy mine has the fabriX corduroy case with a very soft luxurious interior to cover it, which arrived today from Singapore.

Oct 29, 2005 at 6:32 PM Post #318 of 1,017
Quote:

Well put it this way...my PSP looks every bit as nice as it does in photos...if not nicer

Can't resist shiny things

Oh ok, I agree
biggrin.gif
, the 5G black ipod looks wonderful in real life, just as good as the pictures I think. Of course that could change if it got scratched to hell, but I am keeping mine very well protected to prevent that
tongue.gif
. I think the contrast of the white screen on the black iPod is very cool looking, and the video on the black iPod looks very sweet too.

Oct 29, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #320 of 1,017
Quote:

Now looking forward to when Apple improve battery life past 2 hrs for video and change to removable batteries

Or I could wait for hell to freeze over

Do remember that the battery life for videos is 2 hours for the 30gb, and 3 hours for the 60gb version. In iLounge's tests, the 5G versions played video for 2hr10min, and 3hr23min, respectively.

Oct 29, 2005 at 9:14 PM Post #321 of 1,017
Mine ... nothing special:

Oct 29, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #322 of 1,017
So cute
cool.gif

Oct 30, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #330 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
Yea,
I dont know how the freak people can own 700 cds. I would never listen to them at all.

i have about 800 cds. i listen to music a lot, and i love variety. i'm actually starting to get sick of a great deal of music, and i need substantially more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back