Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
Feb 11, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #766 of 1,119
Upgraded my niece's rig for her with a 128GB microSD, JDS Labs interconnect and replaced the E07k with the E17K II.

Before

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #767 of 1,119
@RoMee You Sir. You are an awesome person, and deserve the world largest cookie.

(I would of done the E12 mont blanc though)

if i remember correctly the V-modas have replaceable backings? if so, ever considered offering customization? Personalizing things usually makes the items more cherishable.

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #768 of 1,119
  Upgraded my niece's rig for her with a 128GB microSD, JDS Labs interconnect and replaced the E07k with the E17K II.

Before

I bought the JDS interconnect but didn't like the sound. Was very thin sounding to me, I loved how it fit. Ended up getting Fiio L16 sounds much better to me. I just bought a Fiio E6 amp for my clip zip will use it with that.

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #769 of 1,119
  @RoMee You Sir. You are an awesome person, and deserve the world largest cookie.

if i remember correctly the V-modas have replaceable backings? if so, ever considered offering customization? Personalizing things usually makes the items more cherishable.

Actually, she wanted this set-up, I recommended the E11K but she liked the size and with the E17K II she can adjust the lows and highs(her words).

I bought the JDS interconnect but didn't like the sound. Was very thin sounding to me, I loved how it fit. Ended up getting Fiio L16 sounds much better to me. I just bought a Fiio E6 amp for my clip zip will use it with that.

Yeah, it sounded a little thin to me too, I wasn't sure if it was the interconnect or the amp since they're both new. I'll give it another listen next time she comes over.

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #770 of 1,119

Custom V Moda  shields  would make  a great  Valentines  present.

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #772 of 1,119

Custom V Moda  shields  would make  a great  Valentines  present.

Sorry didn't catch the niece thing. Let me rephrase. They would make a nice niece gift.

Feb 27, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #777 of 1,119

A15 -> Linum Bax Cable -> EarWerkz Supra 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back