Pictures of your headphones and source
Jul 29, 2003 at 8:51 PM Post #212 of 257
I'm gonna just bump this because I need to see more
wink.gif

Jul 29, 2003 at 9:13 PM Post #213 of 257
Just one I took recently. Nothing really special but just felt like it hehe.

k1000_1.txt

Jul 29, 2003 at 10:19 PM Post #217 of 257
Yes it was, I miss it badly, but really I wasn't worthy of it. I took it back to the shop and the guy sold it a few days later for about €700. The bad thing is I know I'm gonna see it someday on tv in one of those horrible Afternoon Dancing or sing-along shows. How do I know that? Because the guy paid with Diner's Club. A white Fender sold to a guy with a Diner's Club card.... it's doomed to a life of polka and tango.
frown.gif

But it did look pretty sitting up there on the wall. It hardly fell much out of tune even if it did have tremelo.

Aug 9, 2003 at 7:32 PM Post #221 of 257
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
angelfire hates linking so I'm linking my site...hehe, it's a ***** site, so don't even bother with the other sections, unless you like D25's

My room and stuff

Nice collection in your room.

Also, NICE VODKA BOTTLE!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2003 at 10:37 PM Post #222 of 257
the pictures are kinda bad, because I had to use a single-use camera, and scan them onto my dad's computer using his old visioneer, then make the image really compressed to fit on a floppy, then resize them on my computer, ugh!, and my sister has a digital camera too...I'll try to get her to let me take some pics of my NX10, and I bought an optical cable today
biggrin.gif
, it's great, it even included 2 female to male (reg. to mini-jack) connectors for use with MD/CD units, and it's made by sony and on sale for $20 at sears.

Aug 11, 2003 at 2:54 AM Post #224 of 257
headphones2.jpg

Grado SR225s plugged into my JMT Meta. Meta connected to PC via a Zu Cable Pivot minijack to RCA cable.

Not the highest end setup in the world, but i'm no audiophile. Sounds great to me.

My portable setup is a 10GB iPod and a pair of Sennheiser MX500s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back