Pictures of YOUR custom iem artwork
Jul 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #31 of 135
Started being a fan before it gets overrated (the biggest league at that time was still Serie A). 15 years passed and still a loyal fan (oh, and it's BPL now).

It's part of my life and I deliberately put it on the left side, closer to my heart 
biggrin.gif

Me too :). On my phone I can't make out the crest of yours. Liverpool or ManU. Been a Gooner for as long as I understood football. I refuse to call it BPL.

Jul 1, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #33 of 135
It's United.

I don't give schiit about what the league name is, it's all sponsorship advertising bullschiit. The most important thing is United's success 
biggrin.gif

Since I am derailing this thread, sorry, last one on this. I am surrounded by United fans everywhere, my brother, my cousins, and my friends. As much as I hate you guys, I will miss SAF. Ok done :) :p

Jul 1, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #34 of 135
Alclair reference monitors, clear shell. Red/blue tips and walnut faceplates with a tribal gecko design

Jul 1, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #36 of 135
Quote:
Alclair reference monitors, clear shell. Red/blue tips and walnut faceplates with a tribal gecko design

Gorgeous woodwork my friend, I hope they sound as good as they look

Jul 1, 2013 at 7:03 AM Post #39 of 135
If you've got a good sounding good fitting ciem I would leave well enough alone.  Don't fix what ain't broke :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back