Pictures of YOUR custom iem artwork
Jun 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #16 of 135
Quote:
Quote:
I love red and black together. Very nice.

If you take a look on the 1964 Ears site they have a black face plate with red shells and looks stunning.  If I'm bonkers enough to try it again that's the combo I'll probably go for!

Cheers

You could put some really fun white line art on those too...

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #21 of 135
Just got confirmation of completion of my 4A and 8A customs...

I ordered the free logo on both, but don't see it on the 8A - and interestingly they put the "H" in the logo on the 4A - They look great - I'm looking forward to getting them and reporting back - hullaballoo notwithstanding.

8A with Dark Smoke caps and Clear shells - Logo placed in shell

4A in Dark Red Translucent with Logo on caps

EDIT: Logo is on the shell - cool

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #22 of 135
Quote:

I ordered the free logo on both, but don't see it on the 8A - and interestingly they put the "H" in the logo on the 4A - They look great - I'm looking forward to getting them and reporting back - hullaballoo notwithstanding.

EDIT: Logo is on the shell - cool

You got two customs at once? I'm jealous.

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #23 of 135
Quote:

Congratulations!!!!!

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #25 of 135
the most overrated league in the world the EPL, the guys who posted their ciem's artwork in the first page of this thread will get it, and Ivabign Congratulations again!

And which league would you say is the best/not overrated :p

Jul 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #26 of 135
Quote:
You got two customs at once? I'm jealous.

I bought them as a set secondhand - today is six weeks on the dot!

Quote:
Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks Magdiel,

Couldn't have done it without you.

One thing I am noticing - I know they don't do musician fit any longer, but it does look like they made the canals a good size - I was hoping they'd make them as long as possible - and the pictures confirm one thing - I do have pretty big canals (I usually use the largest tips on universals) - it doesn't look like they had any trouble getting three bores in the 8A's - and the 4A's look like there was no issue with placement.

I'm excited.

Jul 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #30 of 135
Quote:
the most overrated league in the world the EPL, the guys who posted their ciem's artwork in the first page of this thread will get it, and Ivabign Congratulations again!

Started being a fan before it gets overrated (the biggest league at that time was still Serie A). 15 years passed and still a loyal fan (oh, and it's BPL now).

It's part of my life and I deliberately put it on the left side, closer to my heart 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back