Photobucket is down.
post-842011
Post #1 of 5

Edwood

1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
Reaction score
Photobucket is down, they're working on it.

As many of us have discovered the free and fun image hosting from Photobucket, thought I'd give a heads up.

It seems that hosted pics are still working(a bit slowly), but I can't log in and upload pictures. They've noted that they are working on it. Looks like it was an upgrade gone wrong. Hmmmmm. Why does that sound so familiar?

*Disclaimer* I don't have anything to do with Photobucket financially. But I really do like their service. So much I donated some money to them. If you use them alot and like them, and have some spare cash lying in PayPal, give em some financial support. I'd really hate to see Photobucket get killed by it's own popularity.

-Ed

post-842017
Post #2 of 5

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood

*Disclaimer* I don't have anything to do with Photobucket financially. But I really do like their service. So much I donated some money to them. If you use them alot and like them, and have some spare cash lying in PayPal, give em some financial support. I'd really hate to see Photobucket get killed by it's own popularity.

-Ed

Good call, Ed. It would be cool if more people thought like you. Unfortunately, way too many people just use sites like that until they die and then go find another.

post-842338
Post #4 of 5

hero zero

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
hmm...what about Deviant Art?

It's not a place to store photos, but rather a place to showcase them, I guess...It's a really large art community; pretty cool

post-842808
Post #5 of 5

Edwood

1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
Reaction score
You want to see some sweet art (and some pretty bad ones too) check out www.conceptart.org and www.eatpoo.com <--nevermind the name, it's an artist's forum.

Mostly geared towards digital art (mostly 2D, Photoshop, Painter) but that's where the industry is.

Looks like Photobucket.com has everything fixed.

-Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)