Photobucket is down.
Jun 15, 2004 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Edwood

1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
Photobucket is down, they're working on it.

As many of us have discovered the free and fun image hosting from Photobucket, thought I'd give a heads up.

It seems that hosted pics are still working(a bit slowly), but I can't log in and upload pictures. They've noted that they are working on it. Looks like it was an upgrade gone wrong. Hmmmmm. Why does that sound so familiar?
biggrin.gif

*Disclaimer* I don't have anything to do with Photobucket financially. But I really do like their service. So much I donated some money to them. If you use them alot and like them, and have some spare cash lying in PayPal, give em some financial support. I'd really hate to see Photobucket get killed by it's own popularity.

-Ed

Jun 15, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood

*Disclaimer* I don't have anything to do with Photobucket financially. But I really do like their service. So much I donated some money to them. If you use them alot and like them, and have some spare cash lying in PayPal, give em some financial support. I'd really hate to see Photobucket get killed by it's own popularity.

-Ed

Good call, Ed. It would be cool if more people thought like you. Unfortunately, way too many people just use sites like that until they die and then go find another.
confones.thumb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back