Photo Re-creation.
Aug 19, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never saw this thread before... almost perfect, except you seem to have had the Jecklins on back-to-front (according to the cord position)! :p

Alas, the only camera we could use at distance was on an iMac, and it was set to mirror the image. Yeah, careless I know.

Apr 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:
This must be like the [urban legend?] story in which someone steals a garden gnome and takes it on a world cruise, photographing it in various locales, and sending "letters" from the gnome and photos, to the owner.

My ex is currently doing that on a small scale with a plastic frog from from her therapist's yard. Crazy woman...

Laz

This is from the movie Amélie. "Amelie decides to encourage her father to travel for the first time. She steals his beloved garden gnome and gives it to her stewardess friend, who takes pictures of it in famous foreign locations at her flight stops."
This is actually a rather enjoyable movie. Might have to watch it again, sometime.

Also: all hail the Gravedigger! I know this thread has been dead for (almost exactly) five years now, but it's so awesome it could use some time in the sun, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back