Phone Fi
Jan 6, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #93 of 423
My phone now? A phantom Nokia 5310. It lived for only 3 years (equivalent to 300 phone years), but I suppose its lifetime was filled with happy moments.
smily_headphones1.gif

Now I need to find another one! I suppose I will find an used iPhone 2g or 3g. After all, how can I expect to afford a iPhone 4 when I am still in school?

Jan 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #94 of 423

[size=medium]
HTC HD2. I also have the iPhone 4 but I will be selling that shortly.

I used to be pretty big on phones (bought the N95-3 at $500, then went on to the N85-1, XPERIA X1i, iPhone 3G, N97, iPhone 3GS (all these on T-Mobile, then I switched to AT&T), Motorola MILESTONE, BlackBerry Bold 9700, to the HD2 and 4), but nothing groundbreaking has came to the game since the HD2 (which was released November of last year [come on!]) except for the Motorola ATRIX. But since that's coming on AT&T I have no intention of getting it, since I'm currently using my phone with a $30 dumbphone-designed unlimited texting and data (yes, with HSDPA) package. Everything between the HD2 and ATRIX has been stale and disappointing to me, and frankly ugly (except for the iPhone 4).
[/size]

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #95 of 423
Currently owning a SE W995 and fell in love with the Xperia Arc which was on display in CES 2011 :p

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperiaarc?cc=ap&lc=en#view=overview

Jan 10, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #98 of 423
Just got my captivate today! Won't be on the network till Wednesday but I've been playing with it all afternoon. I think I'm gonna try to learn swipe typing. I been reading and lots of people seem to like it alot. 

Jan 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #99 of 423
Looks like the Verizon iPhone will be unveiled tomorrow (Engaget already has the liveblog page up ready to go: http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/11/live-from-verizons-iphone-event/), good news for you lot!

Jan 11, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #101 of 423

^ AT&T is already arguing that Verizon is 60% slower. I just wonder how long they are going to try to hang on that argument. I'm hoping they have to cave in and go back to unlimited data. I can't see how they can just sit on a speed argument when Verizon has unlimited/iPhone. We'll see though. 

Quote:
Just got my captivate today! Won't be on the network till Wednesday but I've been playing with it all afternoon. I think I'm gonna try to learn swipe typing. I been reading and lots of people seem to like it alot. 

Swype is the best way to type on a phone. I had the Captivate for awhile. Really liked it. I have an iPhone now which doesn't support swype. Learn it and never look back. 

Jan 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #102 of 423
This is great news!!! This is what I've been waiting for goodbye AT&T hopefully....

Jan 11, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #104 of 423
How much do you want to bet that a gazillion people are going to get the Verizon iPhone only to get screwed over 4 months later when the newer, more better version comes out on AT&T 4 months later?

Jan 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #105 of 423
Lol that would be funny, a nice move for AT&T, reguardless AT&T call reception is wack I'm switching as soon as I can/get all the details. Or maybe not plan wise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back