Phonak Audeo?
Dec 28, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #121 of 2,281
Strange business model indeed! Still, the Audéos are great, not only in their price range but also on an absolute scale. Love them so much more than the Westone 3. Right now they are (if fitted with silicone-Comply-hybrids) my preferred portable solution when moderate isolation is needed (slightly prefer the Stax SR-001 for quiet contexts, though). Only in airplanes the Audéos' isolation reaches its limits and the ETYs do better.

Dec 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #122 of 2,281
I found this
PHONAK AUDEO PERFECT FIT EARPHONES..NEW

But price is a litle bit more than had been writen here. I can buy my friend's mint condition super-fi 5 pro with extra cable and tips same price. Is it realy good deal compared with super-fi ?

Dec 28, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #123 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulyses /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But price is a litle bit more than had been writen here.

This is the version with a built in microphone. The one without lists for USD 139.

Quote:

Is it realy good deal compared with super-fi?

For me they can even keep up with Triple.Fi 10 Pro.

Dec 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM Post #124 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by chi2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the version with a built in microphone. The one without lists for USD 139.

For me they can even keep up with Triple.Fi 10 Pro.

I ordered without mic. version from same site. It's 140usd and no shipping cost.
smile.gif
Thanks for all your advices. I will write my experiences when it's arrive.

Dec 28, 2008 at 11:21 AM Post #125 of 2,281
I think Phonak are still just testing the waters. There are other markets, which I assume, make their own decisions about what the channel is going to be and how to market them. Certainly exposure like this thread will do their reputation no harm, on the whole.

Anyway I hope they make their decision in New Zealand soon.

Dec 28, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #126 of 2,281
How do you replace the cord exactly? It does'nt look detachable like the UEs.

Dec 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #127 of 2,281
Quote:

Hi fellows
I actualy interested this phone. But somebody could tell me how can I order this god damm phones via Phonak's page. That shopping page turns me back to the main page every time. I sent a message to customer service and they didn't give any answer yet. Is there any other online store selling Phonak Audeo...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Same here.
And ALL the listed dealers I checked (couple dozen in Germany) ONLY sell hearing aids......

Their site is a disaster.
redface.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed. Everything I click eventually just take me back to the first page
biggrin.gif

Quote:

No that's not works for me. I don't know speak German. Besides they don't sell over country I gues. Phonak and that e-bay seller still doesn't respond. These are the worst trade companies I ever seen!

I was contacted by the acoustic engineer of the Audéos and told him about the bad experience people have with their business and their confusing and buggy website. Let's hope they fix it - and also that their audiologist outlets in various countries will actually learn about the existence of the PFE phones...

It's nice that the acoustic engineer cares about that, I always thought that would be the job of their PR agency...
rolleyes.gif

Jan 1, 2009 at 4:07 PM Post #128 of 2,281
I hope so. My order waiting for the end of christmas holiday. Patience ,patience, patience...

Jan 2, 2009 at 12:26 AM Post #130 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by linhlh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just hope they improve their website quickly. It is so hard to find a reliable online retailer to buy >_>

I'm also looking for a place to buy these, and one that accepts paypal.

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #132 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for that link. I was able to use Paypal. My cost was $144.99 with (free) Priority shipping. Not bad. Now I wait.

Nope. But be ready, order shipping takes too loong time. This is 5th day of mine. However there is no shipped info yet. Why I can't go to vacation this long.
mad.gif

Jan 2, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #133 of 2,281
Quote:

Nope. But be ready, order shipping takes too loong time. This is 5th day of mine. However there is no shipped info yet. Why I can't go to vacation this long.
mad.gif

Maybe I will send them an email message to let them know I'm waiting
evil_smiley.gif

They do state a 3 to 4 day wait for shipping.

Contact info:

Toll Free phone- 1-866-770-1776
Email- rob@shopclarityhearingaids.com
live_intheword@yahoo.com
Fax- 1-866-678-8507

Jan 2, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #134 of 2,281
Ordered them on the site on the 30th, and they got here today. Not bad. I ordered my FiiO E5 at the end of November and they have been stuck at Customs since December 10th. *grumble*

Jan 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #135 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by centerfold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered them on the site on the 30th, and they got here today. Not bad. I ordered my FiiO E5 at the end of November and they have been stuck at Customs since December 10th. *grumble*

If you don't mind, where are you and where did the PFE ship from?

Did you purchase from Clarity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back