Phonak Audeo Defect Thread
Jul 29, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #287 of 467
This is STILL going on?! this is terrible! D: I bought my PFEs about 5 months ago, they cracked, and I returned them. 5 months later people are still getting cracks, and from late batches? They had better get their new material PFEs out soon, as this is unacceptable.
At least they have good CS. You would hope so, as they need it with the current situation.

Jul 29, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #289 of 467
Oh alright, in that case you are quite lucky! Mine from that batch (i think) cracked within a week of being babied.

Jul 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #290 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh no no no these I bought back in march, the crack JUST happened.
Batch number: 2008-10-16

I got mine more or less on the same period, batch number: 2008-10-16, and they are still without any crack... Maybe I do get one... hmmm

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #293 of 467
Grr... Love 'em, but its bad enough the cables get hard, now the insulation/covering of the cables tear?? Hopefully they will replace them. I am still under warranty.

Action requested: replacement of cables...

Aug 10, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #299 of 467
Update on the new versions. Looks like the non microphone version will be coming the beginning of September with the microphone version at the end of September.

Improved casing as well as improved and longer cable.

Stay tuned...

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #300 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by wbrownie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update on the new versions. Looks like the non microphone version will be coming the beginning of September with the microphone version at the end of September.

Improved casing as well as improved and longer cable.

Stay tuned...

Any changes in sound signature or sensitivity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back