Philly 'Burbs Meet on Feb 5th, 2023 - NO Football that weekend!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023 at 6:01 PM Post #92 of 97
Thanks @leesure for putting this together again, this was an annual meet I always looked forward to before the pandemic, so I'm glad to see it coming back. Used to love the huge crowd it attracted, but it being intimate was way better for demoing gear!

The highlight of the meet for me was actually Lee's MrSpeakers Ether 1.0, it was a treat to be able to compare Dan Clark's first premium headphone to his latest, the Expanse. While the Expanse was fine, I feel like Dan should revisit what he was doing with the Ether 1.0, it was just a more lively and engaging headphone to listen to for me.

Nice meeting everyone, and cool to see so many hobbyists getting into the business themselves with mods and/or original products. Was a pleasure to meet everyone and have them demo my stuff as well. Looking forward to heading up to this one again next year!

Feb 10, 2023 at 2:02 PM Post #95 of 97
So sorry I missed it-my wife's had a rough start to the year, pretty much been ill off and on past 2 months (not COVID, at least according to home tests, but miserable nonetheless). Just couldn't leave her for the day. Sounds like I missed a great time, hopefully next time I can (miss these things...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back