PHILIPS HE592 SOUND SO GOOD(WOW).......
Apr 28, 2007 at 6:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

ZARIM

IP address matches SNOOP_DOGG and HFAUDIOPHILE.
I bought Philips HE592 few days ago to local warmart and very impressed by it's sound quality. It's shape likes Bose triport IEms and it's come with small case and 2 extra tips. It's cable looks very durable with 24K gold plug(high quality built). HE592 gives surround sound impression which is more like listning from fullsize headphones. Overall very clean Sound and shows hidden details in mids and highs. Simply can't beleive iam listning some cheap IEms which sound that good(just my impression).

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #4 of 19
Well i can't compete these(HE592) with E500PTH because E500PTH are triple drivers IEMs and definitaly sound better than these. But if you see the pricepoint and performance which is incredible. I also ask to peoples who are interested to buy these and please put here first impression and review. These sound on these are so clear and shows even hidden details with good amount of clean bass.

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #5 of 19
I use these in the local bus and it's blocksout noisy engine noise. Since i bought these and i realy enjoy the clean powerful sound on these.

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #6 of 19
I hate to say this to you. But these were the first pair of earbuds that I owned before coming to head-fi and I still have them sitting in my desk drawer. I recently (for fun) a/b them along with my Marshmallows and my vibes. This is my judgement on the phones.

The phillips are much more forward sounding and are muddier in all aspects. There is nowhere near the clarity that the JVC's have and the vibes rape both (which is a given). The bass on the Phillips is extremely weak and does not go deep at all. Overall, my impression of these phones is that they aren't really even worth looking at.

Apr 28, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madgravity34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate to say this to you. But these were the first pair of earbuds that I owned before coming to head-fi and I still have them sitting in my desk drawer. I recently (for fun) a/b them along with my Marshmallows and my vibes. This is my judgement on the phones.

The phillips are much more forward sounding and are muddier in all aspects. There is nowhere near the clarity that the JVC's have and the vibes rape both (which is a given). The bass on the Phillips is extremely weak and does not go deep at all. Overall, my impression of these phones is that they aren't really even worth looking at.

IMO the ep630's rapes all 3 of them, even the vibes which honestly dont sound as good as my ep630's.

Apr 28, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMO the ep630's rapes all 3 of them, even the vibes which honestly dont sound as good as my ep630's.

to me the ep-630s are way too muddy and dont compare to the Vsonic R02 which is in the same price range. Its like a veil opened up if you A/B them.

Apr 28, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madgravity34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When i do a/b test i don't listen any IEMs for 24 hours at least because it don't give right idea if listen other IEMs first. I think it(HE592) sound so clear and you are right about bass it's not deep but it's clean, tight and not boomy. Overall it's soundstage is bigger than many IEMs(bigger as SF5Pro)and it's powerful. Anyhow i think it's worth to check it and mine come with 90days moneyback warranty. BTW i think these(HE592) need some burn in time to openup.

Apr 28, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by qazwsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aren't they those acclaimed "3-way/surround sound" earbuds?

yes, it's acclaimed "patented reflected speaker design creates virtual surround sound' effect".

Apr 29, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #12 of 19
Wonder if anybody tries these.

Apr 29, 2007 at 8:02 PM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZARIM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, it's acclaimed "patented reflected speaker design creates virtual surround sound' effect".

Then I've seen them at Target for $15. And around the web they seem to get mixed reviews.

Apr 29, 2007 at 8:07 PM Post #14 of 19
IE. I have had mine for several months so they were thoroughly burned in. The main thing that these phones lack is clarity. They are very forward, but once you hear them versus some other IEMS, especially the marshmallows. You know how bad the clarity is on the phones.

Apr 29, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #15 of 19
Yes, I have tried them last year. Not bad and rather nice with sort of a 3d effect. Used them during bed time for wierd 3d pieceful effect before I got rid of them. I use my triple.fi at night now since I lay on my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back