Philips Fidelio X2 Defects on Amazon
Feb 15, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #196 of 250
I'm not sure if this is normal with them however the sound quality on mine even after burn-in feels incredibly poor. Everything is extremely muddied and very unclear from the lows to highs, should I contact phillips about this? They sound pretty good once I heavily eq them but using them on something that isn't my sound card with eq they don't sound good especially in the highs

Feb 16, 2016 at 12:25 AM Post #197 of 250
  I'm not sure if this is normal with them however the sound quality on mine even after burn-in feels incredibly poor. Everything is extremely muddied and very unclear from the lows to highs, should I contact phillips about this? They sound pretty good once I heavily eq them but using them on something that isn't my sound card with eq they don't sound good especially in the highs

Yours must be one of case. All using X2 have had great experience in sound stage. I personally find my X2 very balanced in sound signature.

Feb 16, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #198 of 250
Anyone can provide me links for a good hard case for the Fidelio X2. I made some search but could not come up with any good stuff. One slappa case I ordered and had to sell it because though the selller listed X2 they did not fit.

Feb 23, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #199 of 250
My X2 just arrived. I bought it used for $150. Damn so neutral.

Just wanna clarify, so the bass for X2 is really not good for EDM right?

P/s: i bought th x00 too. So that cans are gonna be my EDM setup.

I love the neutral sound from X2 for live concert genre!

Mar 1, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #200 of 250
Originally Posted by ****zu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone can provide me links for a good hard case for the Fidelio X2. I made some search but could not come up with any good stuff. One slappa case I ordered and had to sell it because though the selller listed X2 they did not fit.

I'd be looking for one as well. Any leads?

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #201 of 250
Mar 2, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #202 of 250
X2's fit perfectly in these.
http://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Carrying-Protection-Sennheiser-Ballistic/dp/B00BF6IKL4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456896969&sr=8-2&keywords=casebudi+headphone+case

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #204 of 250
  hi ,
appreciate if can please tell if what was written on headband and on box of 3 pairs of x2 u had and which one ranked good to bad sound?
thanks

What are you referring to. Could you be more explicit.

Mar 11, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #205 of 250
headifier by name HAMMY got 3 different fidelio x2s with different sound quality & he differentiated them from  what was written on headband and on box ,but it was not clear what he said, if he could clarify to identify them, would appreciate.

Mar 12, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #206 of 250
  headifier by name HAMMY got 3 different fidelio x2s with different sound quality & he differentiated them from  what was written on headband and on box ,but it was not clear what he said, if he could clarify to identify them, would appreciate.

There is nothing like good & bad sound. The earlier X2 was market by WOOX and the later ones by Gibson. This was mentioned on the box. I personally have the WOOX. There was  an issue where the Gibson models  cushions were glued and the Woox model was not. Later the manufacturer clarified that the glue was put so that the cushions would not get damaged during packaging and transit from factory. That is all. Both have removable cushions. Hope this clarifies your requirement. 
Are you interested in buying the X2

Mar 12, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #207 of 250
  There is nothing like good & bad sound. The earlier X2 was market by WOOX and the later ones by Gibson. This was mentioned on the box. I personally have the WOOX. There was  an issue where the Gibson models  cushions were glued and the Woox model was not. Later the manufacturer clarified that the glue was put so that the cushions would not get damaged during packaging and transit from factory. That is all. Both have removable cushions. Hope this clarifies your requirement. 
Are you interested in buying the X2

Some Woox models were glued, I had one that wasn't and then another (the one I have now) that had a little bit of glue back in Nov 2015. There is/was so much BS going around about the X2s, but let it be known that there isn't a divide between Woox/Gibson in terms of glued pads.

Mar 12, 2016 at 1:27 AM Post #208 of 250

Some Woox models were glued, I had one that wasn't and then another (the one I have now) that had a little bit of glue back in Nov 2015. There is/was so much BS going around about the X2s, but let it be known that there isn't a divide between Woox/Gibson in terms of glued pads.

I agree with you. Mine too did not have any glue. Someone raised a question so I though best to answer it. I agree no way there is any divide between both marketed products.

Mar 14, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #209 of 250
So have the issues with the gibson made X2's been resolved now??? I have just pulled the trigger on a pair & now have read all these scare stories that the gibson ones are gimped compared to the woox version. 

Mar 14, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #210 of 250

Users who are viewing this thread

Back