Philips Fidelio L4 and T2 - Coming Soon
Apr 2, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #31 of 33
Sounds like Philips support, its a bit useless tbh.

Have you tried posting on their forums? here

Id bet nearly all emails are sent to 1st line support so they don't really have any technical expertise other then sound is sound....

LE audio is very very new, many mobile phones, hps, buds and devices don't really support or work properly yet. My Samsung s23 despite supporting LE audio is broken upon BT connection, even when samsung support said its fixed and all I have to do is click software update, I reminded them I was already on the latest build/update

So its pretty clear the engineers will need a long time to get clued up on LE audio support.
@itchyears : Thanks. I did not know about the Philips forums, i will go there to find more about the Fidelio T2 and from a quick overview there, it already seems it 's the best way to go.
I dont know about your S23, but with my buds 2 Pro work both with Auracast and LC3/ audio on my Xperia 1 V smartphone or Samsung devices.

Apr 2, 2024 at 4:51 PM Post #32 of 33
Apr 19, 2024 at 2:42 PM Post #33 of 33
Ok android Philips headphones app was updated 16th of April, there is now an option to activate LE audio within the app ..
It did not had any effect on my fidelio T2, i suspect they will also need a firmware update later....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back