Philadelphia, SE PA,, NJ, DE area meet Sunday Sept 9th
Sep 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #47 of 82
You can go balanced out of my Zodiac if you like, I only use the RCA out.  (In fact, I would love to hear the Silver Ghost out of the Zodiac.)

Also have an ODAC if you want to go solo, but it only has USB in.

Sep 5, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #49 of 82
it's looking less likely that i'll be able to make it as family obligations will probably have to take precedence.
have fun and take lotsa great pix so i can feel even worse about not being able to make it.  
redface.gif

Sep 5, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #51 of 82
Quote:
Might be able to attend depending on what is happening that day (I don't schedule quite that far ahead). Would be fun to finally go to a meet. :)
I'll bring along my Denons (freshly MarkL modded), and my Fostex. If I'm feeling bold, I may bring my Polks, though I don't quite know the rules regarding speakers.

Which model is your Fostex out of curiosity?

Sep 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #54 of 82
Ok folks...t-minus 2 days and counting. Can I please get a yeah or nay head count so I know how many tables to set up and how many bagels to buy?

Just an "In" or "Out" will suffice!

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Oh...and I'm IN!

Studio address is:

The Photography Loft
403 East Walnut St, 2nd floor
North Wales, PA 19454

ph# at the studio is (267) 613-8775

You can park behind the building or across the street in the apartment lot...NOT the laundromat.

Sep 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #55 of 82
Ok, so I have heard from Sridhar3 (Not coming), Craigster (Not coming) and Brasewell (coming after 3pm)

I need 5 or 6 'Yes, I'm coming' responses to avoid canceling.

Please chime in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back