Phanasonic rp-htx7 For Razer Electra??
Jul 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

entralax

New Head-Fier
Hi, im new in this forum and im trying to find new headphones... not for gaming, but for listening to music (sry for bad english :p)

i got the phanasonic rp-htx7 .... they're pretty good, but i want new headphones, a better experience... i wanted Beats but its so expensive .. so im thinking on Razer Electra... they say they're awesome.. but i dont know if they are better than my actual Headphones.. any help would be awesome! .

Jul 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 17
A Razer Electra would be a downgrade. And don't worry about beats, they are horrible for the price. Even if I was a multi millionare I wouldn't get them.

How much can you spend? And what kind of music do you listen to?

Jul 31, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #5 of 17
Lets say i got liiikeee 60 to 100 dollars? Im from south america so i dont use dollars, i hear rock, electronic, dubstep, jazz.... I would like a lot of bass... And of course better headphones than mine.

Thanks fo the help!!

Jul 31, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #8 of 17
A Razer Electra would be a downgrade. And don't worry about beats, they are horrible for the price. Even if I was a multi millionare I wouldn't get them.

How much can you spend? And what kind of music do you listen to?

If I was a multi millionaire I'd definitely get a pair or 2, mainly to post videos of myself stepping on them though.

Aug 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #11 of 17
Headphones don't have an expiration date. When they went into production is no indicator of sound quality or value.

Quote:
arent these too old?, i think i saw a friend with them like 2 years ago.. maybe im wrong lol

Aug 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:
arent these too old?, i think i saw a friend with them like 2 years ago.. maybe im wrong lol

im using a headphone that was made in the 80s and it is still in production. another example is the koss portapro which is also made during the 80s and currently in production

Users who are viewing this thread

Back