Petition: Bring Back the HE Audio Jades
Jan 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #151 of 158
It's going to be a thin-film (less than 1 micron) electrostat with an oval diaphragm shape that's reminiscent of the Orpheus. In many ways it will be very much like the Jade, not to mention like every other electrostat out there. The choice of materials, earpad, bias voltage and stator spacing are the major variables. Add in better build quality and a suspension headband and you have what many in this thread were clamoring for.

May 9, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #152 of 158
It's going to be a thin-film (less than 1 micron) electrostat with an oval diaphragm shape that's reminiscent of the Orpheus. In many ways it will be very much like the Jade, not to mention like every other electrostat out there. The choice of materials, earpad, bias voltage and stator spacing are the major variables. Add in better build quality and a suspension headband and you have what many in this thread were clamoring for.

Very good point.

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #154 of 158

Recent JADE II Prototype

Jul 24, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #157 of 158
Quite frankly the He Audio Jade is the absolute best and most balanced headphones I have ever experience period regardless of price! So yes even though I have one in pristine condition sign me in. That is right they are that good.

Enjoy music! 

Sep 30, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #158 of 158
10177106.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back