PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Aug 25, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #226 of 551
These had gotten chipped.  Now better than new...

Aug 25, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #228 of 551
Are you referring to the paint flaking off or something? And that looks like a slightly different colour than stock, more closer to white, yes? Regardless, looks great, like they just came out of the box.

The stock paint had gotten pretty chipped up over time.  Had the silver changed to bright white.

Aug 25, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #229 of 551
^^ I like it. Well done!

Aug 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #230 of 551
  These had gotten chipped.  Now better than new...

I am not sure what it is about painted HD800's, but they always just make me want to get a pair. Nice choice on the white! Enjoy!

- InsanityOne 
k701smile.gif

Aug 28, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #232 of 551

@PETEREK

LOVE IT!!

Thank you bro!!

I always enjoy seeing the cabling re-done on IEMs, it just makes them look so much cleaner.

Enjoy!

- InsanityOne 
dt880smile.png

Sep 5, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #234 of 551
Has anyone been able to contact Brendan, haven't received a response from him in about a week.

I sent him a message about a week ago as well just to see how business was going and some other things, etc. Normally he is pretty chatty and likes to respond to messages right away, but I have not received a reply either which is very unlike him.

Most likely he is just taking a much needed break from the relentless messages, is on vacation somewhere where he does not have easy access to the internet, or maybe some urgent family matter has come up. I would not start worrying until we don't hear from him for multiple weeks at a time. Until then, we should wait patiently for a little while longer.

- InsanityOne 
o2smile.gif

Sep 11, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #235 of 551
Brandon has been suffering what I suspect is a sinus infection. Between his work, family and his audio business hes been really run down. I normally talk to him daily and haven't talked to him in a week myself. I think hes recovering from being sick. 

Sep 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #236 of 551
  Brandon has been suffering what I suspect is a sinus infection. Between his work, family and his audio business hes been really run down. I normally talk to him daily and haven't talked to him in a week myself. I think hes recovering from being sick. 

Being so busy all of the time definitely can take a toll on a person. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon though! Sinus infections can be pretty nasty if not taken care of properly!

- InsanityOne 
beerchug.gif

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #238 of 551
Hey everyone, thanks for the concern! I am doing alright, I have really been focusing on getting all my current orders out before taking on a ton more and giving estimated shipping dates that could be inaccurate. When I have a list of orders 25+ long it starts to become impossible to estimate, so I am working on getting everything I have out and moving over to a new method of managing the workload and order. If I have not responded to you yet, don't worry I have seen it. I will begin responding to everyone within the next week to set up your new orders.

In the meantime I would prefer that everyone message me on Etsy whether it's convenient or not, I need to operate through that site until I have my site built unfortunately. On that subject, the company I did have building the site for me has been really annoying to work with (Logojeeves), they were pushing for me to add this and that and finally mentioned a ton of extra hidden fees that I wasn't exactly excited about (would have cost about 300% more than what I had initially agreed upon), so I decided to cancel the process with them. If anyone would like to suggest a better company or individual to have this done through, please let me know!

Again, thanks everyone for your patience and support. 

Sep 12, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #239 of 551
  Hey everyone, thanks for the concern! I am doing alright, I have really been focusing on getting all my current orders out before taking on a ton more and giving estimated shipping dates that could be inaccurate. When I have a list of orders 25+ long it starts to become impossible to estimate, so I am working on getting everything I have out and moving over to a new method of managing the workload and order. If I have not responded to you yet, don't worry I have seen it. I will begin responding to everyone within the next week to set up your new orders.

In the meantime I would prefer that everyone message me on Etsy whether it's convenient or not, I need to operate through that site until I have my site built unfortunately. On that subject, the company I did have building the site for me has been really annoying to work with (Logojeeves), they were pushing for me to add this and that and finally mentioned a ton of extra hidden fees that I wasn't exactly excited about (would have cost about 300% more than what I had initially agreed upon), so I decided to cancel the process with them. If anyone would like to suggest a better company or individual to have this done through, please let me know!

Again, thanks everyone for your patience and support. 

Exponential business growth can indeed be a tall mountain to overcome, but once you do it is all for the better! The new website and ordering system will be something very nice to look forward to for all of your current and new customers as well! It will also be a nice place to host a large gallery of all the awesome stuff you have done!

On the topic of getting a website built there are really only two options if you don't have progrmaming experience, using a "website builder" or hiring a contractor. Here are some suggestions / resources that I would personally recommend you take a look at:

For "DIY" website building: (Much cheaper, faster, gives you much more control, but sometimes "cookie cutter" appearance)

For "fully custom" website creation: (More expensive, longer lead-times, less control overall, but truly "one-off" design)

If you haven't ever considered taking a look at a do-it-yourself "website builder" like Wix or Shopify I would definitely recommend doing that first before you start contacting web design firms again. Wix even has a free-trial, so you wouldn't be losing out on any capital, plus I know several very non-tech savvy people who have been able to successfully use services like Wix, Wordpress, etc. to build their own website which is quite impressive to me.

Also, I know we have one or two PM threads open, so if you want me to migrate them over to Etsy for the foreseeable future just let me know in PMs. 
tongue.gif
 But in all seriousness, glad to hear you are well and that you are working hard on banging out all those orders. I wish you the best of luck as always!

- InsanityOne 
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back