Pet Pics
Dec 3, 2004 at 9:59 PM Post #31 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
Here's the brood (minus the newest guy):

The grey cat in front on the sofa is Cleo. The Greyhound on the sofa is Gypsy. The brown cat is Tommy, the upside down cat behind him is his brother Willie, and the Greyhound on the floor is Twist. Not pictured is another Gryhound named Marco.

Oh, and the wife has a Ball Python named Basil....

That's enuff!
icon10.gif

amazing they all get along!

Dec 4, 2004 at 6:09 AM Post #32 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMajestic
He is just over 2 yrs. old.

Here is a pic when he was just a baby....

attachment.php

Awsome! Such a cute baby!.......I love Danes. I may get one to go with my German Shorthairs one day. I met a great Great Dane a few years back at the park; his name was Watson.

Dec 4, 2004 at 6:20 AM Post #33 of 65
I like the danes myself. Quite a large dog breed, but I don't mind when they're gentle giants...
biggrin.gif

I remember the time I met a fellow at a crosswalk when I was jogging. He had a great dane and it looked like a mini-horse. I swear it had to be 175lbs (more than I weigh!
eek.gif
)

Dec 4, 2004 at 6:20 AM Post #34 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets
Resting after a hard day's work
Phinny002.jpg

I crack up laughing every time I see this picture! Our dog sleeps belly up every once in awhile.

Dec 12, 2004 at 11:11 PM Post #40 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by neueziel
Jazz is sooooo beautiful what kind of cat is it?? But I still think my mao-mao can whoop it
evil_smiley.gif

I think he's an American fluffy fury
smily_headphones1.gif

Actually I don't really know. I adopted him from a friend who told me he was an American longhair. I'm not sure if that's a breed or the stock answer for "mutt cat with long hair".

Yes, Jazz has a lot of "personality." He's very demanding and gets into everything. I used to be annoyed by it, now I'm just amazed at the nooks and tight spots he can into and out of. He has a knack for opening doors/cabinets too.

Dec 24, 2004 at 4:28 AM Post #43 of 65
thrice, nice kitty. but you should really consider storing your vhs tapes on their end.

Dec 24, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #44 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
thrice, nice kitty. but you should really consider storing your vhs tapes on their end.

Yeah, we don't really have those anymore now. That was the "tapes needed to be replaced by DVDs" pile.

Nice dog there timoteous....it hasn't snowed here yet but I'm hoping to get some fun pics of Zoe in the snow when it does.

Dec 25, 2004 at 5:52 PM Post #45 of 65
Here's Buttons, our 13 year old Bichon Frise:

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back