Perth, WA. Head-fiers join together and listen
Jul 16, 2004 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 47
www.headphones.com.au is a perth based store.. i'm sure the owner (member of head-fi) will let u listen to some of his stuff
wink.gif

Aug 25, 2004 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 47
Quite depressing, isn't it. There must be more than 3 head-fiers in Perth surely...
confused.gif

Oct 11, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #11 of 47
Yup! Mechanical Engineering. My problem is that I've been very busy lately as you must be too since its the final 4 weeks of teaching. I don't think I'll be free to meet until after November 23rd.

The other problem is that seiko-citizen doesn't seem to be organising this meet. This thread was started some time ago I guess.

Oct 11, 2004 at 1:10 PM Post #12 of 47
Im in Scarborough

Rig : m/fidelity a3cr pre/power 120wpch
" " a324 96/192 upsampling dac
music labs 20 bit dac by jon de - sensi
teac esoteric p -700 transport
sony mds - ja 30es minidisc
m/fidelity x can v2 with upgrade psu
rega planer 2 with nagaoka mp11 mm cartridge
sennheiser hd 500 headphones ( next upgrade)

Oct 11, 2004 at 1:31 PM Post #13 of 47
I am still intrested in having a meet. However I would have to find a suitable venue. Maybe Snufkin can let us meet up at his store, will have to ask tho. Once I get through with end of year exams and once I come back from Schoolies then I should be free.

Possible meet times:
After Christmas, before New Year.
After New Year

steam3642 - Whoa! You live in Scarborough. I work in Innaloo. live near Stirling

Oct 11, 2004 at 4:11 PM Post #15 of 47
I might not be able to join you guys if that's the case.
frown.gif

I fly back to Singpore every holiday, including the short one week breaks! My last exam paper is on November 22. I plan to stick around for a week or two at the most before I fly back, probably around 30 November. After that, I'll return in late Feb 2005 to start the new academic year.

Don't let me hinder you guys, though. Afterall, if you guys are able to meet at Snufkin's store, I'm sure he'll let you try out whatever headphone I have (HD280, HD600, MS1) though they won't be burned-in. The only equipment I have to contribute other than that will be my Buffered Cmoy and the DEQ2496 equilizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back