Perfect Copper and Purple Copper?
Aug 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Magic77

500+ Head-Fier
I was checking out the Audioquest website and they claim to be using what they call Perfect Surface Copper and also Purple Copper for some of their connectors. I did an extensive online search and could not find anything about this Perfect Copper, and Purple copper seems to be used with jewelry. So, I am just wondering if these claims of Perfect copper are really valid. I'm not saying that their cables are not good, I don't use them, but are there any Audioquest cable users out there?

Aug 8, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I was checking out the Audioquest website and they claim to be using what they call Perfect Surface Copper and also Purple Copper for some of their connectors. I did an extensive online search and could not find anything about this Perfect Copper, and Purple copper seems to be used with jewelry. So, I am just wondering if these claims of Perfect copper are really valid. I'm not saying that their cables are not good, I don't use them, but are there any Audioquest cable users out there?

There are hundreds of Audioquest cable users out there! Just look at all the reviews this product has on Amazon alone!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back