Peppermint bark! yummy!
Nov 4, 2007 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Anarchy965

500+ Head-Fier
Well, normally I'm annoyed at how early the Christmas season starts, considering lots of stores skip over Thanksgiving and Sometimes even
eek.gif
Halloween, my favorite holiday. Today, though, the early holiday season makes me glad because I went to the mall today and found out:

Ghirardelli's limited edition peppermint bark is back in season! I bought a bag of the little ones as well as a bar. It's not the best peppermint bark I've ever had, but it's always the easiest to get. If anybody doesn't know what peppermint bark is or has never tried it, it's delicious. It's usually white chocolate with chunks of broken candy canes or peppermint candies in it on top of milk or dark chocolate.

Does anybody else like peppermint bark? Does anybody on here actually make their own?

edit: By the way, the best peppermint bark I ever had came in a big box with a picture on the front of a girl and a boy actually pulling it off of a tree. Does anyone have any idea what brand that is or where i can get it?

edit: I found a picture:
16704.jpg

but I still have no idea what brand it is or where to get it.

Nov 4, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm never come across this before... Maybe its only in your country?

I'm not really sure. I had my first time only 3 or 4 years ago and had never heard of it before that. Do they sell Ghirardelli brand chocolate in New Zealand? Because that's the easiest kind of peppermint bark to get here in the US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*gaaah*

I guess you replied to the wrong thread?

Nov 4, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #6 of 8
I love peppermint bark. I could eat it until I get type 2 diabetes.

Nov 4, 2007 at 1:39 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess you replied to the wrong thread?

I was actually trying to mimic Homer Simpson's open mouth gargling noise, guess I failed.
tongue.gif

Nov 4, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #8 of 8
Something related (hard peppermint candy and chocolate):

peppermint-crisp.jpg

Available only in South Africa and Australia, it's *brilliant*. It's been around for almost 50 years, so it isn't quite advertised as much. My favourite chocolate if I were forced to choose
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back