People who have HD700 please help , should i buy this headphone ?
Jul 9, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #16 of 19

are they going to fit my denon d2000 ? 

The HM5 earpads? I don't know how Denon pads mount on the earcups, but the first thing you need to note is that it's an oval earpad - stretching it to fit a larger area round cup might not be a good idea. On the HD600 it mounts by gutting the worn out earpads, and then mounting the vinyl lip to wrap around the plastic mount.

Jul 10, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #17 of 19
and overall you think E10 can drive HD650 and are they a good pair ?
i mean i really dont want to buy another amp/dac unless i really have to and even if i do i can only go as high as 200$
you think i should keep my E10 and just get a HD650 ?

Without a doubt the headphones can be driven. It's just a matter of how well. All of these previously headphones shine with a proper amp backing them. However, I would focus first on getting the right headphone, instead of trying to match it with the E10, which will probably be upgraded at a later date anyways.

Jul 10, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #18 of 19
Without a doubt the headphones can be driven. It's just a matter of how well. All of these previously headphones shine with a proper amp backing them. However, I would focus first on getting the right headphone, instead of trying to match it with the E10, which will probably be upgraded at a later date anyways.

but is there a big difference between using E10 or a more expensive amp like Beyerdynamic A20 or MOJO ( these 2 are available where i live ) ? or should i just use my E10 ? i really dont want to spend extra 400$ for like 5-10% change in sound

Jul 10, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #19 of 19
but is there a big difference between using E10 or a more expensive amp like Beyerdynamic A20 or MOJO ( these 2 are available where i live ) ? or should i just use my E10 ? i really dont want to spend extra 400$ for like 5-10% change in sound

With some headphones, and certainly the ones you mentioned, the change can be very significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back