People of the United States... Come to Canada!
Jun 12, 2006 at 4:55 PM Post #16 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
You do not know of Anne Murray? Every Canadian knows who Ann Murray is. Therefore, burn the imposter!
evil_smiley.gif

I don't know who she is
confused.gif
. We philodox gets burned, I call his HF-1s.

Jun 12, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #18 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
I don't know who she is
confused.gif
. We philodox gets burned, I call his HF-1s.

I'm sure you'd recognise some of her hits.
Snowbird
Danny's song
Shadows In The Moonlight
You Needed Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
It was a joke... perhaps a poor one.
tongue.gif

No, It was a good one, You had me going.

Jun 12, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #19 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
then I get his K340s

Taking them to my grave!!!
340smile.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #22 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
Ok, that's it, we're revoking your Canadian citizenship.

aerius, I think you should tape him into a chair at the next meet and play "Snowbird" on repeat for at least 3 hours, preferably on Bose Triports, that should be sufficient punishment.

Jun 13, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #23 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
aerius, I think you should tape him into a chair at the next meet and play "Snowbird" on repeat for at least 3 hours, preferably on Bose Triports, that should be sufficient punishment.

Nah, Triports are too comfy, I'd just fall asleep.

Jun 13, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #24 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
Nah, Triports are too comfy, I'd just fall asleep.

Why don't we test it at the Hamilton meet? I still have my pair.. *Evil..*

Oh, and I just want philodoxes da10, you guys can fuss about those k340's, theirs a pair up for sale every week for 1/4 the cost of the da10
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 3:24 AM Post #25 of 54
hahaha, obviously you know nothing of jays K340. They make all others look like whatever is below crap on the monetary value scale

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #26 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
hahaha, obviously you know nothing of jays K340. They make all others look like whatever is below crap on the monetary value scale

I'm a business man, I work with numbers, not preformance. I figure k340's can be found for around 300 USD, and for another few hundred USD you can get them fixed up to be as beautiful and amazing as philodoxes. We can say $600 USD max, a da10 is $1000 USD. I'll take the da10, thank you very much
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 12:18 PM Post #27 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
I'm a business man, I work with numbers, not preformance. I figure k340's can be found for around 300 USD, and for another few hundred USD you can get them fixed up to be as beautiful and amazing as philodoxes. We can say $600 USD max, a da10 is $1000 USD. I'll take the da10, thank you very much
smily_headphones1.gif

Your numbers look way off. Larry *might* be charging for labour.
wink.gif

I would guess just the black gold recable would hit your max hehe.

Biggie.

Jun 13, 2006 at 12:30 PM Post #28 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Your numbers look way off. Larry *might* be charging for labour.
wink.gif

Biggie.

Sorry, just what I saw in the forums for the lavry prices. Not sure what the k340's run for mods and what you may have not, but the going price seems to be 200-300 USD.

Jun 13, 2006 at 12:38 PM Post #29 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Sorry, just what I saw in the forums for the lavry prices. Not sure what the k340's run for mods and what you may have not, but the going price seems to be 200-300 USD.

Your pretty bad at math for a business man. You would be looking at $200 extra for the wood trim and black gold upgrade, on top of the regular price for a 2.0m recable.

Biggie.

Jun 13, 2006 at 1:36 PM Post #30 of 54
Uh, thats BlackGold cabling... and my pair are NOS. Suffice it to say, in the end, they cost about as much as a Lavry Black.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back