People of the United States... Come to Canada!
Aug 18, 2005 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

philodox

Headphoneus Supremus
EDIT: I bumped this thread for the meet I am hosting in July. Please see my signature for details.

This is just a friendly invitation for all the Americans to the meet that I am hosting in Hamilton this September.
340smile.gif

Come on guys, I went to Chicago and Detroit!
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and if there are any US Retailers that want to send some gear up that would be great... I think I'll need to get more people to commit before that will happen though.
frown.gif

Aug 18, 2005 at 6:10 PM Post #3 of 54
So you juys are coming then?
tongue.gif

Yeah, well I meant it to be a little tongue in cheek. I'm glad you guys liked it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 18, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #4 of 54
Hamilton.JPG

See... it might as well be in the States it is so far South. I'm surprised that you guys haven't annexed us yet.
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #5 of 54
For get Americans, beg msjjr to come. He only owns every top headphone and the best electrostat amp every made hehe. It makes all kgss's cry.

Biggie.

Aug 18, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #6 of 54
He does have some nice stuff, that is for sure... I've just sent him a PM.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #7 of 54
Jun 12, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #9 of 54
It's got to be some kind of plot. They're trying to get us across the border for a reason. They've already got us measuring our headphones cords in meters. What's next? What have they got up their sleeves? Besides who wants to listen to Anne Murray all day? Oh sure it'll seem like fun while we're there, but before you know it we'll be putting extra u's in our words like colour and flavour. And then when we let our guards down, they'll try to make us believe that a cookie is a biscuit! It's all a big trap I tell you, Don't be fooled! One morning you'll wake up in a pair of Maple Leaf boxer shorts, open a litre of milk, look at your wife and say "how's it going eh?" Then it'll be too late.
blink.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #10 of 54
hmmmm.... it appears you've discovered part of my plot, but don't worry, the part you don't know about is even MORE fun!

Jun 12, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #11 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
hmmmm.... it appears you've discovered part of my plot, but don't worry, the part you don't know about is even MORE fun!

OMG I bet it has something to do with Mounties.

Jun 12, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #12 of 54
Who the hell is Anne Murray?
confused.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:05 PM Post #15 of 54
It was a joke... perhaps a poor one.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back