Pc what media player are you using?
Mar 17, 2018 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

chef8489

Headphoneus Supremus
I ditched itunes for the most part a several years ago when I ditched the ipod and only use it for audible playlists as it is the only thing I have found I can do playlists with audible books. I have been using Media monkey the past few months when I ran into some issues with musicbee. It is ok but there are some things I dont like about it. Today I downloaded JRiver player and will give it a trial to see what I think. I just never got along with foobar although it has been a while.

So I am curious what you are running on your windows pc for media.

Mar 18, 2018 at 12:58 AM Post #3 of 7
Mar 18, 2018 at 4:44 AM Post #5 of 7
musicbee is really convenient, has good ui, easy sync to phone, and allows for bit-perfect streaming if you're into that. i've tried foobar but it's a bit annoying to set up and even then the ui is not all that great
I enjoyed musicbee but did a windows update and it caused explorer to crash after the update constantly. Nothing i did fixed it so had to look for something else.

Mar 18, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #6 of 7
foobar2000 on Win10 Pro. LOL. It's for home I am not a pro :wink: Drives a few different DACs with factory Windows drivers

mplayer or vlc on Linux over SPDIF

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #7 of 7
I enjoyed musicbee but did a windows update and it caused explorer to crash after the update constantly. Nothing i did fixed it so had to look for something else.

I'm a Musicbee user myself. My experience is Windows 10 causes nothing but problems with it however. I never could figure out why, but I've never had as many problems with Musicbee on my old Win. 7 laptop.

That said, I still like it enough that I'll slog through the problems - haven't found anything even close to it for my usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back