PC Game Screenshoot Thread
Aug 3, 2011 at 3:22 AM Post #16 of 57
Assasins Creed Brotherhood: Everything maxed at 1080p [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #17 of 57

Quote:
Am more then satisfied with the immense graphic details in FALLOUT 3 but some tesselation would have definitely brought more levels of depth to some surfaces for that just right bump mapping look.  TooT to

Too bad Windows 7 came out so late in the development cycle.

Love BULLETSTORM. The first time in ages i've had as much fun playing a fps since Monolith's 1990s 3dgore shooter BLOOD. Some insane action with the art style reminding me alot of HEAVY METAL MAGAZINE and something Simon Bisley might do like his MELTING POT work. CRYSIS 2 was also great this past spring.

Thats an intense DOOM 2 modded upgrade you got going there Suntory_Times
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, i've been playhing through Blood again recently and am about to start blood 2 (which I have yet to play).

Some more Bullerstorm:

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #19 of 57
I'll only keep to a few screens. I know this forum has a wonky image system, and I'm not sure if too many images will break the page.

Mafia 2:

Game looks fantastic. Since getting a new vidya card, I can max it out.
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #21 of 57
^ lol, show off all you want.

Quote:
I'll only keep to a few screens. I know this forum has a wonky image system, and I'm not sure if too many images will break the page.

Mafia 2:
[Removed pictures from quote].

Game looks fantastic. Since getting a new vidya card, I can max it out.
biggrin.gif

Man, I may need to get Mafia 2 soon.  That looks amazing, plus it is meant to run flawlessly in 3d surround.  Ohh yeahh.

What nvidia card did you get?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2:  (Everything maxed at 1080p) [right click and open in new tab to see in all of its glory]
Not a very good looking game at all.

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:54 AM Post #22 of 57
and some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Everything maxed at 1080p) [right click and open in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 4, 2011 at 7:59 AM Post #23 of 57
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (emulated with Project64, max AA, max AF, forced additional texture filtering on everything)

Minecraft - screenshot from the server I administrate. You're looking at a mob arena (using latest version of Bukkit Mob Arena plugin) created with a helluva lot of admin world editing tools (Voxelsniper on the offchance anyone cares :D)

Aug 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #25 of 57

Quote:
Man, I may need to get Mafia 2 soon.  That looks amazing, plus it is meant to run flawlessly in 3d surround.  Ohh yeahh.

It does look really nice, especially when I play it on my TV.

Another beautiful game here: Mirror's Edge.

Considering how good this looks, it's very easy to run. My Radeon 6670 runs it 1440x900, 8xAA, 60FPS.
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #26 of 57
^ Yeah, i've been meaning to play mirrors edge again.

ps: when replying if we could delete the pictures from the quote that would be awesome.

Aug 5, 2011 at 6:56 AM Post #27 of 57
Wanted: Weapons of Fate  (Everything maxed at 1080p) [right click and open in new tab to see in all of its glory]
?Hugely underated game, a must buy for any third person shotter fan.  The only reall issue is how short it is, but for the low price it can be had for it really is a moot point.

Aug 5, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #30 of 57

Quote:
Maxing out on Metro 2033 ? 
eek.gif
  I sense liquid nitrogen overclocking
atsmile.gif

Nope, not even overclocking my system as  I don't have nay need to.

Mys system is:
My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i7 950 [3GHz/8MB/LGA1366]
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
RAM: (x2) Corsair 6GB kit (3x XMS 2GB) DDR3 PC-12800 1600MHz
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 3.5" 1TB (x2)
Graphics Card: (x2) EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 570 SC 1280 mb DDR5
Optical Drive: Samsung 12 Blu-ray / dvdrw combo
Case: CoolerMaster Elite HAF 932 Full Tower Case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back