PC Game Screenshoot Thread
Aug 1, 2011 at 7:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

Suntory_Times

Headphoneus Supremus
I thought it could be some fun to have a thread where we post some of our game screenshoots.  I have said pc as you cant really do a screenshoot of a console, but anything is fine I guess.  :)

Aug 1, 2011 at 7:19 AM Post #2 of 57
Alice Madness Returns: (everything maxed out at 1080p) [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 1, 2011 at 7:43 AM Post #4 of 57

Quote:
I'd love to play a game in that quality. Too bad my dad builds gaming cpus and wont make me one

Hmmm, it doesn't have to be anywhere near as pricey as some think.  But yeah, if you want to max out everything at 1080p (or above) you need to have a fairly powerfull system.

The Witcher 2: Assasains of Kings  (everything maxed out at 1080p, including ubersampling) [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 1, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #7 of 57
I'll have to take some have Dirt 3.  Haven't had much time to play it though and I suck so bad at it.

Metro 2033:  (Everything maxed out at 1080p, AAA instead of 4xmsaa by mistake though) [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #8 of 57
Crysis Warhead (Everything Maxed at 1080p) [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #11 of 57
^ Man, Fallout 3 is screamin for some tesselation to be present.

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #12 of 57
Bulletstorm (Everything maxed at 1080p) [right click and oopen in new tab to see in all of its glory]
I usually also edit the fov but didn't for the sake of sieng the game in its vanilla form.  Bulletstorm is easily the best looking game using the Unreal engine, not that there is much competition as the engine is extremely dated and limited now.

Aug 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #13 of 57
A heavily modded Doom 2:

Aug 2, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #14 of 57
Am more then satisfied with the immense graphic details in FALLOUT 3 but some tesselation would have definitely brought more levels of depth to some surfaces for that just right bump mapping look.  TooT to

Too bad Windows 7 came out so late in the development cycle.

Love BULLETSTORM. The first time in ages i've had as much fun playing a fps since Monolith's 1990s 3dgore shooter BLOOD. Some insane action with the art style reminding me alot of HEAVY METAL MAGAZINE and something Simon Bisley might do like his MELTING POT work. CRYSIS 2 was also great this past spring.

Thats an intense DOOM 2 modded upgrade you got going there Suntory_Times
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back