Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 6, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #272 of 358
images

Oct 6, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #274 of 358
If the recipient was in Singapore, he would be due for a good old fashioned caning, courtesy of jolly old England and Wales.

Thankfully, being in the western world, the teachers will be blamed for doing such a poor job raising the child, while the parents downgrade the kid's iPad 2 to an iPhone 4S as punishment.

Oct 6, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #275 of 358
I remember selling on ebay once to a buyer who prior to the delivery placed extreme emphasis on the quality of the packaging I use when sending the dvd.Yup, you guessed it, the dvd case was apparently smashed upon delivery.This was the first and only time this had ever happened to one of my deliveries.Coincidence? I don't think so

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #276 of 358

Quote:
I remember selling on ebay once to a buyer who prior to the delivery placed extreme emphasis on the quality of the packaging I use when sending the dvd.Yup, you guessed it, the dvd case was apparently smashed upon delivery.This was the first and only time this had ever happened to one of my deliveries.Coincidence? I don't think so

Hmm I have ordered many CDs from the US before and no matter how much I emphasized to the seller that they need to wrap it well, they still arrive cracked. I never ask for refund or anything but things like this do occur. It is not the buyer intentionally cracking the CDs but it is a genuine case. Got me real mad though.

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #277 of 358

Quote:
Hmm I have ordered many CDs from the US before and no matter how much I emphasized to the seller that they need to wrap it well, they still arrive cracked. I never ask for refund or anything but things like this do occur. It is not the buyer intentionally cracking the CDs but it is a genuine case. Got me real mad though.

I just thought it was ironic, since nobody prior had gone to the extreme this buyer did in discussing the shipping packaging, and nobody had recieved a damaged delivery until he did

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #278 of 358
But the OP already admitted that he only wrapped the IEMs in bubble wrap because he thought that and the acrylic shell of the customs would've been enough to protect them.  If it weren't for that admission, I'd probably believe the kid broke them intentionally, too.

The seller didn't even put them in the UM crush proof box he originally bought them in.

Oct 7, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #280 of 358
sorry, but you should have requested 50% payment upfront to ship since shipping money is on you anyway. Then receipt of the remaining amount upon receipt of the item. I really do not like to deal outside of Ebay for this precise reason. On Ebay I have buyer's protection plan, so if someone is trying to sell their junk and make that my problem, I can flip one on them, but the thing is that the buyer must always pay first. As a seller, it help me keep it honest. Who packages IEMs with pain bubblewrap and no cardboard box or shipping box? I have left negative feedback on sellers that ship sensitive electronics on envelopes even if the item was not broken. Part of this mess is your own doing!

Oct 7, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #281 of 358
This is very unfortunate. I'd just like to say that I'm also from Canada and we are not all like that here..
frown.gif
  Looks like lessoned learned to always at least get 50% payment first. 

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:10 AM Post #283 of 358
why do you want to lock this thread. It isn't like you have proof that NOTDANIELE has or will ship it back. I think you give people the benefit of the doubt too easily.

Oct 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM Post #284 of 358

I can picture notdaniele now.

Thursday: notdaniele: "I promise I'll ship them on Friday, but only if you lock that thread about me! It's not fair, you douzebag!

Thursday: Benjerry: "OK, sure =)"

Thursday: Benjerry: "Hi head-fi, he's sending them, can we lock this thread plz?"

Friday: ...

Saturday: notdaniele:
 Dizza pizza isa my merlinsa!!

Oct 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM Post #285 of 358

Quote:

I can picture notdaniele now.

Thursday: notdaniele: "I promise I'll ship them on Friday, but only if you lock that thread about me! It's not fair, you douzebag!

Thursday: Benjerry: "OK, sure =)"

Thursday: Benjerry: "Hi head-fi, he's sending them, can we lock this thread plz?"

Saturday: notdaniele:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back