Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 3, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #137 of 358
Insurance by a post office has nothing to do with this. The item was delivered so there is no insurance although the item was cracked so maybe that will help but there was not sufficient protection so who knows

Oct 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #138 of 358

Quote:
Insurance by a post office has nothing to do with this. The item was delivered so there is no insurance although the item was cracked so maybe that will help but there was not sufficient protection so who knows

Ok I misread the OP's post. He said that he could still claim back USD200 from the buyer and not the post office (which I think is highly unlikely).

USD405 is bad enough. Not need for another USD50.

Oct 3, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #139 of 358
The OP sending the item first without payment might have been foolish but still doesn't excuse the scammer of anything.

http://www.richmond.ca/contact/departments/safety/police.htm

1. Have all the PMs/Scans of receipts/supporting evidence/as well as the scammer's personal information ready.
2. Call and state clearly what the issue is --> make sure you emphasize the fact that this was an international scam and the scammer resides in Richmond (provide full information)
3. If the scammer is really just a high school kid then just try to get an officer to locate the house and talk to his parents
4. Provide evidence and push forward with the RCMP in Richmond for a case (write down all names/details and whatnot)

Oct 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #140 of 358
Wow, if that guy is indeed a scammer, he is not very good at it at all. I mean, who is so bad at scamming that he let the victim find his facebook ? OP, is it possible that the guy was banned from using the internet by his parents for spending that much money on a pair of IEMs ? That could be the reason that he didn't reply to you. 

Oct 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #142 of 358

Quote:

The scammer is PM'ing me... ...

Why is he pming you 
blink.gif

Oct 4, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #144 of 358
kiteki
[size=x-small]Today at 7:11 am[/size]

-

If you take something from a store and you haven't paid for it, and then it breaks, do you call the store, and ask them to pay for shipping so you can return it to them?

Notdaniele
[size=x-small]Today at 7:46 am[/size]

haha dont call me stupid when what you just said does not relate to the situation right now. is benjerry a store you dumb****?

Oct 4, 2011 at 3:26 AM Post #147 of 358
He asked if he can buy it at 350usd since it's broken..
Should I sell?
My original asking price is 405 usd
I've a feeling he is asking for lower cos he knows the drivers are not damaged and wants to avoid paying me 405usd
When um reports back that it only needs to be reshelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back