Parents: Doll your kids up! Mouth Replacement, "Doll Eyes" added, and much much more.
May 13, 2007 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Samgotit

Headphoneus Supremus
Look at how cute she is... so natural.
blink.gif

http://www.naturalbeautiescontest.ho...retouch4a.html

I need for someone to explain to me exactly what the parent(s) is thinking before having something like this done? I saw this on another forum, and it just confuses me.

May 13, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #5 of 32
This was an awful link of the day over at Somethingawful.com ages and ages ago. Yeah, it's fairly creepy photoshopping, and the forum goons had some more fun with the photoshopping.
wink.gif

I think the site owner even pulled one of those "we'll sue you!" things and it turned into an SA email prank, but I could be confusing her with the crazy dog lady.

May 13, 2007 at 5:29 AM Post #7 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
photo retouching? nothing new.

some of it is tasteless garbage, some of them (imho) are reasonably improved.

It's not the retouching I don't get (I'd say that is more replacement, but that's quibbling). It's why someone would want to make a kid look like the blood sucked corpse of a sluty Madame Alexander doll.

Freaky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally think the original photo looked better. More character and retains that mental image of the moment that it was taken.

Me too. I also like it because she looks like she's among the living.

May 13, 2007 at 6:00 AM Post #8 of 32
Those photos give me the jibblies.

It's the eye replacement... none of them look lifelike. They wouldn't be nearly as creepy if the eyes were left alone.

May 13, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #10 of 32
Some of these look like that one Seinfeld where George steals a photo from his boss's desk to get himself airbrushed out of the background, and when the studio airbrushes the boss out by accident, they fix it by just drawing him back in. Very badly.

May 13, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #11 of 32
lol...any parent who wants a pic of their child manip'd to look like a doll...needs help.

May 13, 2007 at 12:18 PM Post #12 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnoldsoccer4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you seen Little Miss Sunshine?

Yes, and the catwalk scenes made me seriously uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back