Panasonic HJE900 - New updated cables from Sleek Audio
Jun 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dynamisoz

New Head-Fier
Hi..  I know a lot of people are very frustrated with the cabling on their Pana HJE900 earphones.  My cable had been broken for quiet some time too, without a replacement.  In the past, had used the Sleek Audio cables, but those did not last long either. 

But recently checked out Sleek Audio website and noticed that they had a upgraded version of the 90° Replacement cable.
Ordered them and using them now. 

I cannot do a A B comparison because my HJE900 original cable is not working, but i do not notice any difference in sound.

From what i remember the new upgraded cable does seem heftier, with better connectors/y splits.  But one thing I noticed is that the pin connector that goes into the earphone is not as tight as the original.  It wont come loose and disconnect or anything, but there is some looseness. 

here are some pics I took with my cell phone.

Hope this helps.

Aug 16, 2018 at 2:41 AM Post #2 of 2
There's cheapy cables on eBay that work if you use the keywords 'Moxpad X3 VJJB N1 iRock A8'

I've tried the old sa6 cables and they were thin and fragile. Died pretty quick.

Saying that the cheeapy eBay ones died quick but I'd give them another go for the price. You can even try bluetooth.

Rakkuten Japan hade HJE900 cables for a while but postage was bananas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back