Pairs of E-500's **NOW $259.99** Free shipping (Hurry!!)
Jul 31, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #62 of 150
Jul 31, 2007 at 4:33 AM Post #63 of 150
Got mine the last round and at the price they are well worth it.

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #64 of 150
Looks like a fantastic deal. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for an IEM anymore.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2007 at 6:48 AM Post #68 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Fidelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
he's got a few more for sale.

Awesome deal.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been able to purchase a set from him almost every time he lists them, but I've always opted not to. Except for this time.
smily_headphones1.gif

I think it's mostly going to be a test for me, if I can withstand IEMs for good. I like IEMs for the portability/discreteness/isolation factors, but I have to also enjoy every moment out of them. I get that satisfaction out of cheapy Koss KSC stereophones but haven't been able to find an IEM that satisfies me in the same way. I'm hoping that by giving these a shot, I'll see once and for all if I'm going the IEM route (a la Westone 3, LiveWires, or maybe even keeping these if I love them that much) or just forgetting IEMs altogether.

The best IEM I've tried to date is the Future Sonics Atrio m5, and I ended up selling those because they didn't suit my fancy.

I figure there's nothing really to lose... if I don't like them, I sell for about the same as I paid and start considering alternatives to IEMs (I already have a pair of Sennheiser HD 25, but only with stock cable and I have comfort issues with them). If I do like them somewhat, then I'll still probably sell them and look forward to Westone 3 (hopefully an upgrade), LiveWires (cheap custom!), or q-JAYS (it's going to be super discrete and portable... and more affordable... and it seems it can offer most of what the E500 can do from the comparison threads). If I absolutely love them... well, then I don't know. We'll see.
tongue.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #70 of 150
The same guy (bobsound1) who's selling those e500pth for $279.99 has lowered the price on his remaining e500pth - they're now $264.99 shipped.

Last I checked there are 15 left.

Aug 17, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #72 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmfboy01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think the e500's are better than the e530's because it comes with the PTH addon. i dont believe the 530's have it and its a $60 accessory.

well this is wrong i got my se530 with the pth its actually a choice wether u have it as a pakage so u dnt have to have it which saves u money

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #73 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and still us only ? grrr......

I share your pain. I would pounce on these, if only they would ship to Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back