PAA-1 Pro free for review. Excellent earbuds can never be die out by IEMs.
Jul 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #17 of 53
Too bad I ordered a set yesterday. Had I known this....
But they weren't very expensive ($54 incl. shipping from Bigbargainonline via eBay).

Got the Paa-1's with my Colorfly player and, though I hated earbuds before and focussed on IEM's before, I love these.
They don't hinder me and are easy to put in and remove plus I can hear my collegues calling me which is a big advantage at work.

Also ordered the Yu Yin (Yuin) PK2's with the same order. These are in the same price range and get very positive reviews too.

Looking forward to trying these with my Colorfly CK4 / C3.

Jul 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #18 of 53
Too bad I ordered a set yesterday. Had I known this....
But they weren't very expensive ($54 incl. shipping from Bigbargainonline via eBay).

Got the Paa-1's with my Colorfly player and, though I hated earbuds before and focussed on IEM's before, I love these.
They don't hinder me and are easy to put in and remove plus I can hear my collegues calling me which is a big advantage at work.

Also ordered the Yu Yin (Yuin) PK2's with the same order. These are in the same price range and get very positive reviews too.

Looking forward to trying these with my Colorfly CK4 / C3.

You'll definitely enjoy your time on these earbuds! Especially the mids and lows

Jul 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #19 of 53
Got mine today. And listened quickly as I was walking out to meet my dad to help move and these sound great initially. Full review to come in the next weeks.

Jul 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #20 of 53
The PAA-1 Pro arrived today. First few songs I was disappointed by the lack of bass. Played around with the positioning in my ears and found the BASS! This thing goes deep and rumbles. There were a few times where I had to say WOW.

Jul 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #21 of 53
Quote:
The PAA-1 Pro arrived today. First few songs I was disappointed by the lack of bass. Played around with the positioning in my ears and found the BASS! This thing goes deep and rumbles. There were a few times where I had to say WOW.

That's the problem I have with all earbuds. Unlike IEM's you can't push these deeper in or replace the rubbers.
When I have most bass the buds are usually uncomfortable because the upper rim is pushing into my ears..
You should have enough bass when they are sitting confortably in your ears.

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #22 of 53
That's the problem I have with all earbuds. Unlike IEM's you can't push these deeper in or replace the rubbers.
When I have most bass the buds are usually uncomfortable because the upper rim is pushing into my ears..
You should have enough bass when they are sitting confortably in your ears.

Well that's always the case with non iem. You gotta sit down and not move/fidget around if not the buds get out of place. And wow, someone actually said it lacks bass, I thought the bass was pretty strong

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #23 of 53
I am from USA and I promise to review the PAA- 1 PRO and post it at Headfi and our local forum.

Email sent

Jul 21, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #25 of 53
Quote:
Well that's always the case with non iem. You gotta sit down and not move/fidget around if not the buds get out of place. And wow, someone actually said it lacks bass, I thought the bass was pretty strong

I didn't mean to say it lacks bass. I didn't received mine yet. I have ordered the PAA-1 Pro but am still using the PAA-1 a.t.m.
What I meant was earbuds are very position sensitive and that's noticeable most with bass.
When you press them against your ears or lock them in a certain position you can get way more bass but that's not necessarily better.

The sound of my 'normal' PAA-1's is great and the bass is punchy but the sound is different from IEM's. In my experience it's a lot wider and I have somewhat less bass. I don't mean to say it's not enough. That's very personal.
When I receive the Yuin PK2's and the PAA-1 Pro I'll do some comparing.

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #26 of 53
1. I am from the USA/Singapore.

2. I promise to review the PAA-1 Pro and post it at Head-fi and our local forum

Sending an email now!

Jul 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #27 of 53
Thanks for more Headfiers interested on the PAA-1PRO. I assume, more audiophiles from different countries will make the conclusion of our earbuds more reality. 

We will have more such program in the future, hope you can participate more.

Thanks again.

Hisound

Jul 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #29 of 53
Quote:
Thanks for more Headfiers interested on the PAA-1PRO. I assume, more audiophiles from different countries will make the conclusion of our earbuds more reality. 

We will have more such program in the future, hope you can participate more.

Thanks again.

Hisound

Hope I'm in time next time. I just bought one and I already have the PAA-1.
If you go even more pro than the pro, I'm your man to test it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back