PA/OH Meet
Feb 26, 2004 at 8:46 PM Post #77 of 88
Hi all,

I've sent out PMs with my address and directions to everyone on andrzejpw's confirmed list, except Music Fanatic, who has stated that he will be unable to attend. Let me know if you haven't gotten the PM or have any questions. We can also arrange to have some snacks and refreshments, if you guys want.

Feb 26, 2004 at 10:25 PM Post #78 of 88
for refreshments can we all just plan to bring something for the party? we've only got 6 people confirmed to be coming so we shouldnt expect more than 10 so thats not too much for each person to bring.

Feb 27, 2004 at 11:51 PM Post #80 of 88
YEA!!! Work paroled me in time to come to the meet! tmesis, could you PM me with the directions and time. I'll think of some food to bring as well. Lookin' forward to it.
biggrin.gif

Feb 29, 2004 at 6:14 PM Post #81 of 88
Ok, to finalize the plans...

finleyville: you have pm

A quick addendum: the name of the private school across the street is Edmunds academy. My place is directly across from it.

The meeting will be from 12 to 3 pm, possibly 4, depending on interest. Plan on getting here between 11:30 am and 11:50 am so we can set up everything. It's also probably a good idea to bring surge protectors, just in case.

Anything else?

Feb 29, 2004 at 6:25 PM Post #82 of 88
everyone bring your choice of drink or snack for 10 people?

Mar 6, 2004 at 4:08 AM Post #83 of 88
just checking in again. In addition to my own stuff, I'm bringing some of headroom's stuff.
wink.gif

Headroom Max w/ SA
Headroom Premium Little
Headroom Total Airhead
Headroom Total Bithead
Sennheiser HD650s

Any last minute people need the address?

Mar 6, 2004 at 2:31 PM Post #86 of 88
If any late comers want to come, just call my phone #. See you guys there.
Easiest way to get there would be to take 376 towards monroeville, and to get off at the squirell hill exit and make a left. Go to the light. There will be a restaurant (Polk?) on your right. Make a slight left onto Murray ave. Continue forward. You'll see a Barnes and Noble on your right. The main street after will be forbes: hang a left onto it. The JCC will be on your left, tmesis's house will be on your right.

edit2: Can someone bring a digicam?

Mar 6, 2004 at 11:30 PM Post #87 of 88
ive posted my thoughts on the even along with the only two decent pictures i got of the meet. now im by no means an authority on headphones so take my reviews with a grain of salt. they'll prolly help the layman, if anyone at all. in anycase, you should check the post for the pics if nothing else ; )

http://www.pureimaginary.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back