Over Ear Headphones, pref. iphone friendly
Sep 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #16 of 22
i like the ae2i actually, its not badbad, its not goodgood, its quite balance sounding, with enough bass...
its v comfy n light, and small form with foldflatcups..superb on the go can.

the klipsch One is more v shaped sounding..v thin mids. i didnt like this one....the newer klipsch reference One sounds beefier, but still retained the V shaped sound..
hmmmm, i was expecting it to be better..:p   I do like the bronze/gold trim though.... n the thicker cable.  

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #17 of 22
They will be EXTREMELY comfortable and sound EXTREMELY good. 

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #18 of 22
yea- comfort is very important actually, since i wear glasses and have a pretty large head. so bose are still in the running. i think i'll pass on klipsch. just reading up on the v-modas.... wondering if i should save up and hold out for the m100s....... don't think i'd go for the m80s since they're on ear as opposed to over ear.

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:
yea- comfort is very important actually, since i wear glasses and have a pretty large head. so bose are still in the running. i think i'll pass on klipsch. just reading up on the v-modas.... wondering if i should save up and hold out for the m100s....... don't think i'd go for the m80s since they're on ear as opposed to over ear.

The beyers are even more comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back