Outlaw Interconnects With Corda HA-1
Jul 26, 2002 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

FCJ

Propz go out to his homeez at Burrz-Brownz!
I have a Corda HA-1 on order. I would like to try a pair of Outlaws with it, but before I order does anyone know if they fit on the Corda?

Jul 27, 2002 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 10
Yes they do. I have them running from the DI/O to the Corda.

Jul 27, 2002 at 3:37 AM Post #3 of 10
The IC pairs do touch, but it easily fits. Using them with my HA-1.

Jul 28, 2002 at 2:23 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by BenG
Didn't Outlaw come out with a new version of the PCA that has smaller diameter connectors?

That's what I thought, but if you look at their web site it's hard to tell if that's true or not. However, I could have missed it. . . .

Jul 28, 2002 at 2:28 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Didn't Outlaw come out with a new version of the PCA that has smaller diameter connectors?

Yes, new production has smaller connectors. However, they seem to be selling off the old production first, so if you order a cable, and they still have stock with the large connector, that's what you may get.

Jul 28, 2002 at 2:30 AM Post #7 of 10
They probably haven't changed the pic yet. You could go to Outlawaudio.com and then go to the Cables forum to get some more info or ask a question.

The first production cable does fit the Corda, even if both connectors do touch each other.

Jul 28, 2002 at 2:40 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

They probably haven't changed the pic yet. You could go to Outlawaudio.com and then go to the Cables forum to get some more info or ask a question.

Thanks. I just went to the Outlawaudio.com site, and under "Current Product News" I found the following:

"Also in response to your suggestions we have slightly reduced the overall outside diameter of the connector barrel on the 1.2m PCA cables and in the future we will convert all PCA models to the narrower diameter connector. There is no change to the quality of the connector, but we want to address some of the questions about this in the various forums. "

It doesn't say when the future is, so I agree that there's a chance if you place an order you'll get the older, larger connectors instead of the new, smaller ones.

Jul 28, 2002 at 2:54 AM Post #9 of 10
Hmmm, nice job outlaw!

Personally, I'm using only my one pair of outlaws. Their beefy look impresses me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back