Our Bird Flew Away Today :(
Jul 16, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #17 of 40
Hopefully she shows up!

My Dad owns an African Grey parrot. She flew away 3 months ago and was found over a mile away on someones front lawn. It turned out that the owner of the lawn was a member of the Ottawa Rare Bird Association and immediately recognised the bird for what it was. She kept Tikki (the bird) in a cage in her garage and contacted the Humane Society. My Dad got her back a day or two later.

Don't give up hope!

Jul 16, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #18 of 40
Indra just think that he is now a Freebird!!! Like the Lynyrd Skynyrd song!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

But honestly a horrible name, it reminds me of one friend of mine that is still in one of the Caribean Islands...
rolleyes.gif
Next time I vote for Billy, or Tweety...

Jul 16, 2007 at 1:14 AM Post #19 of 40
Yeah, i lost two parakeets in one day like that. I was 12...
frown.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #20 of 40
Janet is so sad to hear about the bird thingy, when I was young I had one Fly away also. I wanted to go find it but my dad asked "even if we do how are we going to catch it?"

who knows the little winged person may come back, birds are pretty smart.
unlike Dogs you don't have much to worry about with the Chicken wing out in the wild..just think anyone who does see the tweeter will think "oh look at that nice bird" and will have a smile on their face...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indra just think that he is now a Freebird!!! Like the Lynyrd Skynyrd song!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

But honestly a horrible name, it reminds me of one friend of mine that is still in one of the Caribean Islands...
rolleyes.gif
Next time I vote for Billy, or Tweety...

I am singing "i am like a bird" by the cute chic with the cute eyes..What is here name? w/e names dont matter anyway

Jul 16, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #21 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Janet is so sad to hear about the bird thingy, when I was young I had one Fly away also. I wanted to go find it but my dad asked "even if we do how are we going to catch it?"

who knows the little winged person may come back, birds are pretty smart.
unlike Dogs you don't have much to worry about with the Chicken wing out in the wild..just think anyone who does see the tweeter will think "oh look at that nice bird" and will have a smile on their face...

Who is Janet???
tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #23 of 40
Quote:

I don't know..why you asking me?

Only lady in this thread here is named Kelly..

Well her name is Indra, the first lady of Ultrasonia...the bird name was "Fidel" AFAIK there is no Janet here unless a hidden one...

Jul 16, 2007 at 8:58 AM Post #24 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Avkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well her name is Indra, the first lady of Ultrasonic...the bird name was "Fidel" AFAIK there is no Janet here unless a hidden one...

I know who she is..i read millions of her posts and check out her myspace on a daily basis man..i think she even made this months cover of time.

Now who is this Kelly and Janet you mention? What?

tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 9:03 AM Post #25 of 40
Wow, you people are confusing haha! My name is Indra. My birds name is Fidel. I don't think it is related in what way so ever to Castro but don't know for sure since we were his 3rd owner and didn't come up with that name. We just liked enough to keep it like that (and not because of Castro).
And who the **** are Janet and Kelly LOL??

Jul 16, 2007 at 12:12 PM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My birds name is Fidel. I don't think it is related in what way so ever to Castro but don't know for sure since we were his 3rd owner and didn't come up with that name. We just liked enough to keep it like that (and not because of Castro).

I thought it was short for fidelity
wink.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 12:20 PM Post #28 of 40
Sorry your bird flew away Indra, hopefully she comes back. Put some speakers on the window sill, PF will attract her maybe?

Quote:

I am singing "i am like a bird" by the cute chic with the cute eyes..What is here name? w/e names dont matter anyway

Natalie Imbruglia:

Jul 16, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #29 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, you people are confusing haha! My name is Indra. My birds name is Fidel. I don't think it is related in what way so ever to Castro but don't know for sure since we were his 3rd owner and didn't come up with that name. We just liked enough to keep it like that (and not because of Castro).
And who the **** are Janet and Kelly LOL??

I have no clue who Kelly and Janet are Indra, Not sure whats up with that sov guy lately..
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back