ouch, lacerated my finger while drilling
May 20, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #2 of 13
Hey that's not so bad... but then again I was expecting to lose the contents of my stomach as I clicked the link, I'm gladly dissappointed.
tongue.gif

May 20, 2006 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 13
My buddy cut his knuckle with a drill bit and it healed in such a way that he can't completely close his finger.

May 20, 2006 at 5:25 AM Post #5 of 13
Yeah, the thing is, that I got into the habit of letting go of the button immediately after I felt that my drill punctured the wall of the casing... so luckily my finger didn't get the full force of the drill. Now if I had kept it on after it punctured the first wall, I hate to think of what would've happened

May 20, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaboosh
My buddy cut his knuckle with a drill bit and it healed in such a way that he can't completely close his finger.

that's nothing that couldn't be fixed with an outpatient procedure.

May 20, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #11 of 13
I tore the flesh skin off of my elbow (kind of where the "funny bone" is) by crashing on my bike and sliding across the pavement (on my elbow). It went deep enough that my bone actually made contact with the pavement (ouch!) and I seared a nerve (bigger ouch!). That was really painful, and really disgusting to look at. What was funny was that at first I didn't think it was that bad, then I looked at my elbow and I was like, "Uh, oh, I better get to a hospital." It didn't start to really hurt until about 20 minutes later, but the worst was the next morning after the local anaesthetic I got in the hospital wore off. That kind of sucked.

May 20, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #12 of 13
I was dremeling a hole to case my CMoy and the drill slipped and took a 3 layer of skin deep swath out of my skind, right under my thumb. Didn't bleed or hurt much, just had a canyon in my hand for 2 weeks till it filled in.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back