Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here
Jan 10, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #31 of 275
  I PM'd to this some time ago but just found this thread.  My headphone gear is:

phones - AKG K702 and Grade SR225
amps - Schiit Asgard 2 and Miniwatt N3 (SE EL84 output)
Schiit Bifrost Uber (non USB)

I can bring any combination of these as required on the day.  Like some others have mentioned this will be my first, too.

Nice, if I failed to respond my apology. I am considering proposing a Sunday meet as it means we could go into my workplace early enough to setup and still have plenty of time. For people following the thread are Sundays a possibility?

Jan 17, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #34 of 275
Would love to join as well!

New to the hobby so I don't have much high end stuff but I can contribute:

- Sennheiser HD598
- V-Moda M80
- ATH-M50x
- FiiO X5
- Aune T1 Mk II

Jan 18, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #35 of 275
Hi Treqx
Welcome to head-fi, Sorry about your wallet ( mine took a beating a while ago, it is still crying)
We would love for you to attend, plus it doesn't matter if one has "high-end gear" what matters is that one is wanting to enjoy the hobby, and music a bit more..( well to me)

Jan 19, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #36 of 275
  Hi Treqx
Welcome to head-fi, Sorry about your wallet ( mine took a beating a while ago, it is still crying)
We would love for you to attend, plus it doesn't matter if one has "high-end gear" what matters is that one is wanting to enjoy the hobby, and music a bit more..( well to me)

Absolutely, it is more about getting together than comparing who has what. The M50x will be interesting. I have the M40X and access to an original M50 so that might be very interesting.

Jan 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #39 of 275
  Sorry for being OT, but what does the x in "M50x" stand for?

Good question, but I suspect it is just a way to denote that the model has been updated.

Jan 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #41 of 275
Quote:

The M50x has a detachable cable.  I don't know if that's the only difference between it and the M50 but there's a forum devoted to the differences here.

kinda wish they had a detachable cable when l 1st bought my M50s, but then again they are on loan to a friend of mine. ( trying to get another in this hobby)
and to put "this train back on the tracks"
As l told the OP that Sundays are work days for me (though the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one),l do not mind booking a day off work, l just need to know in when the day is in advance. :)

Jan 20, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #42 of 275
So far almost everybody seems to feel Sunday might work so that is my plan unless I start to hear otherwise from people.

Jan 23, 2015 at 1:43 AM Post #43 of 275
I will be joining you guys depending if i am available that sunday.

Ill bring 
Gradi Rs1i
Ultrasone Pro 900
Sennheiser hd598
Mapletree Mad ear Super II
Ps audio Digital Link III

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #44 of 275
  I will be joining you guys depending if i am available that sunday.

Ill bring 
Gradi Rs1i
Ultrasone Pro 900
Sennheiser hd598
Mapletree Mad ear Super II
Ps audio Digital Link III

Nice, can you PM me some contact information that isn't head-fi based? That way if I need to call people for some reason I can. Cheers, and look forward to meeting you.

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #45 of 275
So, how does Sunday February 22nd from 12pm - 4pm sound? I can host this at my workplace located at 366 Rideau Street. If people are good with this we can finalize details. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back