Ottawa Meet: Sunday, April 24, 2005
Apr 22, 2005 at 8:35 PM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Hey folks...bad news. I have to be in court Monday and therefore I have to prepare the case this weekend. There is no way I can make the meet
frown.gif

The next meet which I am guaranteed to be at will be the Headroom meet on July 3rd.

That sucks. Are you doing your prep 24 hours a day? I'm sure you could spare a 2 hour break to make an appearance?

Apr 22, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #47 of 56
I'll bring Beyerdynamic DT770 and Sennheiser HD600 with Equinox cable. I think we have enough amps as it is.

I'm really sorry you won't be able to make it Zanth. I was looking forward to hearing all this cool stuff you have.

Apr 23, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #49 of 56
I will be working with my co-council for the next two days, he informs me that it does not look like much sleep will be had this weekend. I will know more late tomorrow night, but as it stands now I don't expect to be there. Not much I can really do about this. If I can swing something, it will be very last minute and I will need help getting stuff there, it would be a late appearance if any.

Apr 23, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #50 of 56
My headphones are at grado right now so its a no go for me. Damn I want to hear an ear hp4 with them.

Biggie.

Apr 23, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #51 of 56
Is Mike still coming though? Should I still come by on Sunday morning to get his gear? Gimme a call to let me know what's happening. I just got home from working all day Friday and will be working all day Saturday, but the number I've sent you is my cell.

NotoriousBIG_PJ will you not be attending at all then? If so, should I open up the standby list?

Apr 23, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #52 of 56
Yeah I won't be attending.

Biggie.

Apr 24, 2005 at 4:30 PM Post #56 of 56
S***t!! Last minute family emergency requires the car, and i'm stuck in Chelsea. There is a slight possibility that my wife will return in time and I'll show up if this happens. Probably at 2:00 or later though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back