Ottawa Meet: Sunday, April 24, 2005
Apr 11, 2005 at 6:07 PM Post #31 of 56
My headphones are still broken so me coming is dependant on them getting fixed in time.

Biggie.

Apr 12, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #33 of 56
Biggie, you are going to be in Ottawa anyway right? I have PS-1's so just bring you spankin' hot amp...and come regardless!

As for the ride, thanks Ken. So far no one has stepped up. I have:

A Steatlh
Ear
Stax 007t
Melos
KGSS
HPA1
RA1
Shanling

and all sorts of headphones to bring. The boxes are pretty big for most of the amps. I suppose a large car could handle everything if it were just me in the passanger's seat and we filled the back and trunk.

I am 100% vehicless and any car I could borrow would be too small to bring the gear. I mean...I don't need to bring this stuff
wink.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 9:21 PM Post #34 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Biggie, you are going to be in Ottawa anyway right? I have PS-1's so just bring you spankin' hot amp...and come regardless!

Anything less then my recabled ps-1s is well... less. :p

I'll see what develops.

Biggie.

Apr 13, 2005 at 12:21 AM Post #36 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth

As for the ride, thanks Ken. So far no one has stepped up. I have:

A Steatlh
Ear
Stax 007t
Melos
KGSS
HPA1
RA1
Shanling

and all sorts of headphones to bring. The boxes are pretty big for most of the amps. I suppose a large car could handle everything if it were just me in the passanger's seat and we filled the back and trunk.

I am 100% vehicless and any car I could borrow would be too small to bring the gear. I mean...I don't need to bring this stuff
wink.gif

umm....errr...excuse me but couldn't I get a seat???? Dude you are taking me right???? Dammit looks like I am gonna be Mr. Ampless for the Ottawa meet!!!!

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:46 AM Post #38 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon_Ottawa
My car would be of very little use. I have minimal cargo room...and the back seat doesn't fold down.

Screw the gear, I just want a ride in your car!

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:47 AM Post #39 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
umm....errr...excuse me but couldn't I get a seat???? Dude you are taking me right???? Dammit looks like I am gonna be Mr. Ampless for the Ottawa meet!!!!

I don't expect you to make it. Once you urinate on the Forum, a pack of wild French fans are going to make you wish you born a woman, rather than be transformed into a woman
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:05 PM Post #41 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken_loo
I've sent directions and such to everyone on the list. If you didn't get them let me know via PM.

Ken>Do I have to ride in the van with THAT habs fan???? Couldn't you just strap him to the roof of the van or something????
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:34 PM Post #42 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Ken>Do I have to ride in the van with THAT habs fan???? Couldn't you just strap him to the roof of the van or something????
wink.gif

Haha.. just be glad this leafs fan will be careful on the road with all your gear
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #43 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken_loo
Haha.. just be glad this leafs fan will be careful on the road with all your gear
very_evil_smiley.gif

Your a leafs fan???? Oh crap.....Don't worry we all have crosses that we bear.....

What are the chances of this???? I knew I should of landed in Detroit and bused it, Damn.

Okay how about I strap you both to the roof and I drive??? Which side of the road do you drive on just so I know....

Apr 22, 2005 at 6:44 PM Post #45 of 56
Hey folks...bad news. I have to be in court Monday and therefore I have to prepare the case this weekend. There is no way I can make the meet
frown.gif

The next meet which I am guaranteed to be at will be the Headroom meet on July 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back