Ottawa Meet: DEC 14th, It's Official
Dec 3, 2003 at 3:45 AM Post #46 of 57
I am in the middle of exams. I can't really take time out to organize items to come in. Would someone else mind taking the reigns on this one?

If we could have 5-6 sources I think that would be more than plenty. We have 2 now, let's see how many we can get in the next two weeks.

Dec 7, 2003 at 4:07 AM Post #49 of 57
My Sennheiser HD600's will be up for sale. $260 CDN firm / $200 USD. I bought them in June. Box, manual, stock cord.

9/10 condition.

My Cardas 10ft senn cable may be up for sale too...it all depends if the Zu Mobius is better.

Dec 9, 2003 at 10:22 PM Post #50 of 57
oooh senn 600s ....oooh cardas...oooh zu...."sigh"

hmmm...damn I forgot to check my calendar and ended up double booking. I can stop by for a bit around noon but I'll have to leave for a christmas party at around 2-2:30

As for sources, I would bring my Pro-ject 1.2 entry level turntable but I wont be around for the full meet
frown.gif
sorry...

Dec 10, 2003 at 12:09 AM Post #51 of 57
If your HD600's are up for sale, what does that mean? Are you moving on to something great? HD650's? R10's ?? STAX!!?!?!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 10, 2003 at 12:32 AM Post #52 of 57
Quote:

Originally posted by Zanth
If your HD600's are up for sale, what does that mean? Are you moving on to something great? HD650's? R10's ?? STAX!!?!?!
very_evil_smiley.gif

I have been burning in my HD650's for about a week now. I ordered a 2.5 M Zu mobius last week to compliment them...unfortunately the cable has not shipped yet for some reason!? So, I doubt I'll have them for the meet this Sunday.

Anyways...yes the HD600's are for sale. I would be willing to trade the HD600's + cardas cable for your Music Timbre PC
600smile.gif
I know, I know...Wishful thinking on my part.

I read your positive feedback on the Music Timbre cables. It seems that Enterprises Northwest is using your positive feedback in their advertisements now...if you didn't know. Anyways...I want that PC. Senn HD600's + Cardas + something else? are yours if you want to trade.

Dec 14, 2003 at 8:22 PM Post #53 of 57
Thanks Zanth for hosting and enjoy the wine...too bad you wife can't have any. I'm really tempted to move up to the HD600's from my HD540's now that I've listened to both side by side. The 650's were really nice also.

And boy is that Shanling CD T-100 beautiful! definitely passed the WAF.

regards
craig.

Dec 14, 2003 at 8:50 PM Post #54 of 57
Mmmmm, Shanling...

You guys should start an impressions thread in the Member's Lounge so more people will see it and it's easier to notice.

Dec 14, 2003 at 11:11 PM Post #55 of 57
Brandon, I JUST read about the trade possibilities right now...heh, you know I would have taken you up on that trade but now that Peter has the phones...
smily_headphones1.gif

I will start a thread right now and give my thanks etc...

drguayo, thank you sooo very much for the wine, Cabernet Sauvignon is my favourite and this bottle looks spectacular. My wife is cooking up a storm tonight, and red wine is definitely called for
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2003 at 6:19 AM Post #57 of 57
Quote:

Originally posted by DesBen
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...threadid=54072

Can someone host the pictures? PM me your email address and I will send the pictures. Or let me know of any free web hosting I could use. Thanks.

Feel free to e-mail me at: headfi@vwap.net if you stillneed webspace. Don't send the pics there, though.. it'd take a painfully long time for me to receive them
smily_headphones1.gif
I'll give you more details later.

Yeah.. so lemme know if you need any space.

[EDIT: Never mind. It seems that pics are already hosted.. However, if you still need some, let me know.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back