Ottawa Meet: DEC 14th, It's Official
Oct 31, 2003 at 10:21 PM Post #31 of 57
Actually mid to late december would be far far better for me. Anything after Dec 9th and it could be a party for sure.

Anyone okay with this? After Dec 9th?

Nov 1, 2003 at 8:14 PM Post #32 of 57
Count me in, anytime is fine. I should have my PPA done by end November. I have a couple of RA-1 clones and a 24V Power Supply to finish for a friend before I get around to finishing my PPA. I can bring my Grado SR200 and a Rega Ear amp as well.

Dencio

Lots of electronics store in Montreal. One I go to everytime I'm in town is Addison on 20th ave. A large surplus electronics store. You can spend hours walking the aisles and checking out what is available.

http://www.addison-electronique.com/

You can also check out Active Electronics (several locations), pricier than Addison

For speaker parts and kits try Solen in St-Hubert

http://www.solen.ca/

Nov 5, 2003 at 3:29 PM Post #34 of 57
Okay how about we definitively set the date for Dec 14th?

This will ease my pain a lot...as well, by that date the outlets will be grounded in my place which from what I am told help the sound of the 3 pronged gear out a lot. I live across the street from a power station...so the power is very goood, I just lack the ground.,,

Is that cool? Can I have Jude place this on the front page? Dec 14th? Sunday say from 12 until whenever?

Nov 5, 2003 at 9:33 PM Post #35 of 57
Sunday, Dec. 14th.

I'll be there at noon.

600smile.gif

Nov 6, 2003 at 2:51 PM Post #37 of 57
If it's on DEC 14th I'll be trying to make it up.

Just depends on where I'll be doing programing in Ontario

Nov 7, 2003 at 8:58 PM Post #38 of 57
Okay, I'm making it official then...Dec 14th. My house, 12 noon.

Pm me for details about address/direction etc.

Dec 1, 2003 at 3:48 AM Post #42 of 57
Oh wow, I almost missed this thread!

Hm... can I come too? Hopefully it won't be too far for me. I might arrive late though since I got church in the morning. What time will it end on Dec. 14th?

Dec 1, 2003 at 5:05 AM Post #43 of 57
Well Church should not be much of a problem, I have it going on in the mornign as well. Noon is when it starts..and usually around 5 people start to mosey.

We need some front ends folks. I have one cd player, Brandon has one coming as well...but that is nothing...2 for all these folks?

Who wants to bring a cd player?

Dec 1, 2003 at 12:39 PM Post #44 of 57
CD players... I have a pioneer DV-563A universal player that I can bring as well. It's a great little unit for the money.

Anyone have a vinyl rig that they could bring? I'd be interested in hearing that.

Zanth- Any loaners available from Distinctive Audio, Oz Enterprises, or Stereo Passion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back